Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ethan 41 posts 61 karma points
    Jul 06, 2010 @ 23:59
    Ethan

TinyMCE is out of function in Business Starter Site Pack

Does anyone experienced Business Starter Site Pack written by  dandrayne , I am a green hand  in Umbraco, then  I found the RTE inside did not perform correctly, you know, all the html elements were striped, what you saw is just a line or a paragraph in Plain Text formatting. I was told I should build a css file firstly and then apply it to an item locating in data types.Sorry at my wits' end, so could you do me a favor ? Thanks!

• dandrayne 1138 posts 2262 karma points
    Jul 07, 2010 @ 00:54
    dandrayne

Hi Ethan

There may be an issue with this in v4.5 that I haven't yet sussed.   I'll install on a fresh 4.5 tomorrow and see if I can see the issue, but for now if you go to the settings section of your site, then within the document types menu choose "textpage" to edit.  Then when editing this document type change the data type for the "page content" field to be "rich text editor" and save - this should help you out.

Let me know if this still doesn't do it.

Cheers,
    Dan

Jul 07, 2010 @ 05:09
    Ethan

Thanks a lot again! What a remarkable job you have done, I must take my hat off to you.

Jul 07, 2010 @ 16:44
    Ethan

I give my heartfelt apology to you for my carelessness, you know, after try several times, I  am finally aware of the fact that it was me made  mistakes, and it witness  Mr.dandrayne 's excellent works . May you make progress in programming and wish you all the best!

• dandrayne 1138 posts 2262 karma points
    Jul 07, 2010 @ 16:46
    dandrayne

That's one of the most eloquent posts I've seen!  No apologies necessary, you spurred me on to release 1.4, which should be fully 4.5 compatible.

Thanks for trying the package, remember to vote up if you like it!

Dan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft