Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Vijay 26 posts 127 karma points
    Dec 09, 2017 @ 10:04
    Vijay

Template not saving 404 not found umbraco/RestServices/SaveFile/SaveTemplate

When I was trying to save the template, I can't able to save the template and also I didn't get any error message.but in Chrome console I can able to see the following message "404 not found umbraco/RestServices/SaveFile/SaveTemplate".

In App_Data I was getting the following error,

ERROR Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledPublishing - [Thread 5] An error occurred with the scheduled publishing System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly. at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String data) at Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledPublishing.Run()

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Dec 10, 2017 @ 22:10
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Vijayadhiliban

Do you have your template on the disk? Does your site has enough rights for editing the templates?

THanks,

Alex

• Vijay 26 posts 127 karma points
    Dec 11, 2017 @ 06:17
    Vijay

Hi Alex,

I have checked the permissions and all fine and also template availability.I can able to save subpages and master pages.but I can't able save home pages alone. In Chrome console I can able to see the followings, "POST https://domain/umbraco/RestServices/SaveFile/SaveTemplate 403 (Forbidden) jquery.js?cdv=1939588487:1 "

Thanks,

Vijayadhiliban

• Fraser Skea 5 posts 74 karma points
    Oct 21, 2019 @ 10:23
    Fraser Skea

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I'm getting the exact same behaviour as described in your last post.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft