Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• nandoDel 8 posts 98 karma points
    Aug 01, 2017 @ 19:38
    nandoDel

Umbraco Back Office not showing tree properly

Hi guys,

I'm experiencing a strange issue with the umbraco back-office. The umbraco version is 7.5.3. Inside umbraco back-office when i try to open a node of Settings or Users tab , either templates, partialviews, stylesheets, etc, automatically a .aspx file is generated and downloaded and the node gets loading infinitely. For example clicking Create in templates a file create.aspx is generated and downloaded. Clicking in any of the templates a file EditView.aspx is generated and downloaded.

In chrome console appear the following: jquery.min.js?cdv=865237568:3 Resource interpreted as Document but transferred with MIME type application/octet-stream: "http://localhost:54531/umbraco/settings/Views/EditView.aspx?treeType=templates&templateID=3289".

The same problem happen both in back-office local environment and back-office production environment. Fortunately the page in production has not problem but I can't access into the nodes into the back-office. Please, any help would be very appreciated. At the end, an image of the logs. Any other information required about the issue please let me know.

enter image description here

• Manish 373 posts 932 karma points
    Aug 03, 2017 @ 10:04
    Manish

Have you installed any plugin recently?

• nandoDel 8 posts 98 karma points
    Aug 03, 2017 @ 14:16
    nandoDel

Thanks! You gave me a light. Tracking in version control I realized that I had deactivated the ImageProcessor module by commenting the following line in web.config:

<!--<add name="ImageProcessorModule" type="ImageProcessor.Web.HttpModules.ImageProcessingModule, ImageProcessor.Web" />-->

but this line:

<add name="StaticFileHandler" path="*" verb="*" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.StaticFileHandler" />

which was added previously when I installed ImageProcessor.Web.Config also was necessary to comment it. so I commented too and the problem dissapeared.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft