Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tim 25 posts 112 karma points
    Dec 07, 2016 @ 18:20
    Tim

Changed URL from .com to .bank now Umbraco has issues

We recently changed the primary URL for our site from *.com to *.bank. Same webserver, same /wwwroot, same web.config. Simply changed bindings on the .com to rediect to .bank.

Anyways, since then I access Umbraco Admin I can't see various things just a spinning circle. For instance, going to Templates and clicking on one, it never loads, never loads partial views or macros, never loads any of the Content -> Righ-Click items after you click on them, for instance to republish entire site, click on Public and it never loads.

The site itself is working just fine. I have tried deleting the ExaminesIndexes folder and restarting the server. I have also tried deleting the cache. I see no errors in the logs.

What am I missing? Thanks!

• Dan Diplo 1554 posts 6205 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Dec 07, 2016 @ 19:34
    Dan Diplo

I can't think of any reason why this should happen. Maybe clear the entire contents of your /App_Data/Temp/ folder. Then I'd check your browser console for any error messages (as most of the Umbraco back-office is Angular).

• Tim 25 posts 112 karma points
    Dec 07, 2016 @ 20:08
    Tim

Thanks Dan! That didn't fix the issue but it led me to the solution, didn't even think to check the Web Tools in Chrome.

Issue was we implemented X-Frame-Options: DENY at the same time as the .BANK push. For Umbraco to function correctly it needs to be set to SAMEORIGIN.

Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft