Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Craig Palenshus 39 posts 63 karma points
    Mar 16, 2011 @ 20:38
    Craig Palenshus

Notifications not sent after translator completes a translation task

I just posted the following issue on CodePlex for the behavior that I've verified in Umbraco 4.0.1, 4.6.1 and 4.7:

The send to translation notification works as expected, but after a translator completes the translation and uploads the translated XML file, no notification is sent back to the person who assigned the translation task or to anyone who has subscribed to notifications for "Translate" or "Update", both of which I would expect to fire the notification.

No error is generated in the error log or for the user, it just doesn't work.

The translated page does get updated and is awaiting approval and publishing after the XML file is uploaded, it is just that no one is ever made aware of it through umbraco.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 16, 2011 @ 21:51
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Craig

Good work! And thanks for the explanation - #H5YR :) - since I'm a bit lazy would you care to post the url for the work issue? (Think that others will be more likely to vote ut up as well if they see it in here.

/Jan

• Craig Palenshus 39 posts 63 karma points
    Mar 16, 2011 @ 22:03
  • Brittany Dufort 4 posts 25 karma points
    Sep 28, 2016 @ 16:31
    Brittany Dufort

Craig,

Was anything ever figured out on this? The codeplex page is no longer available. I'm having the same issue, although it's in 7.4.3.

Cheers, Brittany

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft