Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dan Evans 629 posts 1016 karma points
    Jan 13, 2014 @ 13:52
    Dan Evans

PSD to HTML services with Umbraco integration

Hi

I've found a couple of companies who as well as doing PSD2HTML conversions will also integrate into Umbraco.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience of these companies or knew of any others. We currently use PSD2HTML.com for our HTML development and the quality of the work is excellent so I wouldn't want that to change. Another option would be a company that will take the provided HTML and integrate into Umbraco.

Also, this is to the core team. Lot's of PSD 2 HTML services offer integrations with CMS such as Joomla, WP etc but none of the major ones offer Umbraco. Would it not be an idea to cultivate a relationship with one of these companies as presumably you could make it worth their while if you could send enough business their way by making them an official partner?

Thanks

Dan

Jan 13, 2014 @ 13:55
  • Ivan Strigo 16 posts 36 karma points
    Jan 13, 2014 @ 14:01
    Ivan Strigo

Hi Dan,

We don't deal with WP, Joomla, Drupal... Umbraco and DNN only (but major web related workload is Umbraco).

We can do complete projects, make HTML and implementation based on PSD, or just implement your HTML (we adapt to your need, as we do for all partners).

If you would like to discuss it further, I'm available.

Initiate contact on mail ivan at netmedia.hr

Cheers!

Jan 13, 2014 @ 14:14
    Dan Evans

Thank you. I will send over the brief.

• Sasa Popovic 77 posts 367 karma points
    Jan 13, 2014 @ 14:40
    Sasa Popovic

Hi Dan,

We are a Certified Umbraco Partner with a dedicated front-end team who focuses only on HTML and CSS coding and a dedicated Umbraco team who is implementing produced HTML templates in Umbraco. We do responsive sites as well and a number of top web agencies in the UK are our clients. 

We are also the team who has built uSiteBuilder which says something about our knowleadge and experience with Umbraco CMS.

Feel free to send us a brief now or at any time in future and we'll be happy to provide you with a quote.

Regards,
    Sasa 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft