Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Daniel Minor 26 posts 84 karma points
    Feb 04, 2016 @ 16:54
    Daniel Minor

Remote-working (UK-based) Umbraco Development Contract

Hey guys,

Hope 2016 is treating you well.

I'm looking for an Umbraco dev to take on a remote-working role for 2 months. Needs to be UK-based.

Umbraco v.6 and v.7 - pretty standard stuff.

Daily rate: £220 - £240

Immediate start.

Drop me an email if you're available - [email protected]

Thanks, Danny

Feb 11, 2016 @ 10:35
    Daniel Minor

Hi all,

Thanks very much for all of your interest regarding the role.

We have the resource we need to fill the position and are waiting on feedback from the client.

Should any further resource be required I'll be back in touch.

Thanks again, Danny

• Ifrahim Rasool 28 posts 84 karma points
    Mar 25, 2016 @ 09:12
    Ifrahim Rasool

Hi Daniel

I am based in Hounslow. Are you still looking for an Umbraco developer?

I have emailed you copy of my latest CV.

Thanks

Apr 25, 2016 @ 11:42
    Daniel Minor

Hi all,

I'm seeking an Umbraco developer again. Different client. MUST HAVE digital agency experience and be based in the UK.

We will accommodate for remote working.

Umbraco version 6 and 7, basic front end skills.

2-3 months.

Drop me an email if you're interested: [email protected]

Thanks, Danny

• dillorscroft 198 posts 192 karma points
    Apr 25, 2016 @ 11:59
    dillorscroft

Danny,

Just sent you an email... I've available from the end of this week and keen to catch up with you to discuss further.

Regards

Matt

May 03, 2016 @ 08:56
    Daniel Minor

Hi all,

Thank you for the great response I received for this role and apologies if I haven't got back to you directly - had a major throat and chest infection last week that left me climbing the walls for a week at home; not good with a new born in the house!

Unfortunately, the role was pulled due to another role being pulled freeing up some resource for the end client - typical!

The client, however, has multiple projects going on and I have multiple contractors working with them so, no doubt, I'll be back soon with a requirement.

Watch this space!

Danny

May 06, 2016 @ 14:46
    Daniel Minor

[PERMANENT 100% REMOTE WORKING ROLE] (UK-Based)

Umbraco, C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL, Web Forms, HTML, CSS, JavaScript

Hi folks,

I'm working with a management consultancy who are seeking a full-stack .Net web developer with experience in Umbraco CMS to join the team working 100% remotely on the company's website and portals. You will be the backbone of the software team working on your own and so the ability to work solely and complete tasks without any heavy hand-holding is essential.

The company has 3 web systems that you will be tasked with providing maintenance and necessary upgrades with a view to extending the company's reach via mobile development.

The skills required for this role are : Umbraco v4 and v7, C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL, Web Forms, HTML, CSS, JavaScript

Experience developing mobile phone apps, and SEO and link building would be very advantageous.

With this role being 100% remote, I want someone who can hit the ground running, be confident in presenting web-based ideas to the reporting manager and thrive in continuous web development growing technically with the company.

Salary: £30000-£35000

I'm looking to begin interviews ASAP so if you feel you can add value to this rare opportunity please get in touch and I'd be happy to have a good chat with you.

Danny

[email protected] 01782 558 086

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft