Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Craig100 1136 posts 2523 karma points c-trib
    Feb 13, 2016 @ 01:50
    Craig100

Nuget Upgrade 7.3.7 to 7.4 errors

Just upgraded a 7.3.7 site to 7.4. When the install ran and I clicked continue I got a YSOD in the popup window:-

An item with the alias Member already exists

[DuplicateNameException: An item with the alias Member already exists]
       Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.ContentTypeBaseRepository`1.PersistNewBaseContentType(IContentTypeComposition entity) +2849
       Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.MemberTypeRepository.PersistNewItem(IMemberType entity) +324
       Umbraco.Core.Cache.FullDataSetRepositoryCachePolicy`2.CreateOrUpdate(TEntity entity, Action`1 persistMethod) +169
       Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.RepositoryBase`2.PersistNewItem(IEntity entity) +237
       Umbraco.Core.Persistence.UnitOfWork.PetaPocoUnitOfWork.Commit(Action`1 transactionCompleting) +114
       Umbraco.Core.Persistence.UnitOfWork.PetaPocoUnitOfWork.Commit() +7
       Umbraco.Core.Services.MemberTypeService.Save(IMemberType memberType, Int32 userId) +245
       Jumoo.uSync.Core.Serializers.MemberTypeSerializer.DeserializeCore(XElement node) +865
       Jumoo.uSync.Core.Serializers.SyncBaseSerializer`1.DeSerialize(XElement node, Boolean forceUpdate) +66
       Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Handlers.MemberTypeHandler.Import(String filePath, Boolean force) +58
       Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Handlers.uSyncBaseHandler`1.ImportFolder(String folder, Boolean force, Dictionary`2 updates) +160
       Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Handlers.uSyncBaseHandler`1.ImportFolder(String folder, Boolean force, Dictionary`2 updates) +409
       Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Handlers.uSyncBaseHandler`1.ImportAll(String folder, Boolean force) +284
       Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncBackOfficeContext.ImportAll(String folder, Boolean force) +455
       Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler.Setup() +222
       Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler.ApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase umbracoApplication, ApplicationContext applicationContext) +316
       Umbraco.Core.ApplicationEventHandler.OnApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase umbracoApplication, ApplicationContext applicationContext) +37
       Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.<Complete>b__a(IApplicationEventHandler x) +230
       Umbraco.Core.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach(IEnumerable`1 items, Action`1 action) +141
       Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.Complete(Action`1 afterComplete) +293
       Umbraco.Web.WebBootManager.Complete(Action`1 afterComplete) +60
       Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase.StartApplication(Object sender, EventArgs e) +234
       Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34

[HttpException (0x80004005): An item with the alias Member already exists]
       System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +493
       System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +118
       System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +176
       System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +364
       System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +303

[HttpException (0x80004005): An item with the alias Member already exists]
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +772
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +95
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +195

I restarted and the site appears to run ok.

Craig

• Tom Madden 252 posts 454 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    Feb 14, 2016 @ 18:55
    Tom Madden

Exactly the same thing happened with me, but the site runs okay

• Tim Woodward 16 posts 66 karma points
    Feb 16, 2016 @ 15:36
    Tim Woodward

I had this issue too. For me the site didn't work afterwards - got the same error on front-end pages too.

I believe the error might have been a uSync problem as I removed the uSync folder and my site then started ok.

• P 32 posts 122 karma points
    Mar 01, 2016 @ 14:55
    P

Hi there,

I've just run into the same issue - everything works fine if I exclude the following file:

uSync/data/MemberType/def.config

But this doesn't seem like a "Good Idea" (tm) - any suggestions?

Cheers

Pete

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Jul 27, 2016 @ 07:20
    Jeroen Breuer

Sorry I marked this post as the answer by accident. Cannot undo it.

Jul 27, 2016 @ 07:17
    Jeroen Breuer

I'm having the same error with uSync after upgrading from Umbraco 7.3.8 to Umbraco 7.4.3. Does anyone have a solution for this? I already upgraded to uSync 3.1.4.740.

Jeroen

• Kevin Jump 2310 posts 14695 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Jul 27, 2016 @ 08:17
    Kevin Jump

Hi,

going to have a go now. I suspect there is some 'guid'ness things - in 7.3.x i think member types have guids but they are always 0000-000.....

usync upgrade obviously isn't liking it. I am going to have a look.

for now, you can turn of membertypes syncing if you don;t need it. (set <HandlerConfig Name="uSync: MemberTypeHandler" Enabled="false" /> in the usyncbackoffice.config )

but i will see if i can fix this in the code.

Jul 27, 2016 @ 08:29
    Jeroen Breuer

The error I'm having is also about member types so it's probably related. Disable member types is a good workaround for now. Thanks!

Jeroen

Jul 27, 2016 @ 09:00
    Kevin Jump

cool,

If you do need it. there is a fix for this on github now :

you could just take jumoo.usync.core.dll from here: https://github.com/KevinJump/uSync/tree/Dev-v7_4/umbPackage/uSync.Core

there are a couple of other minor fixes in that dll, (changing .net versions down to 4.5 and a vorto property mapper), but they shouldn't affect you once i have done some testing i will package this up into a release.

Jul 27, 2016 @ 08:51
    Jeroen Breuer

I upgraded from Umbraco 7.3.8 to Umbraco 7.4.3 and I upgraded uSync from 3.0.3 to 3.1.4.740 and uSync.Core from 5.1.0 to 5.3.5.740.

I am now updating our QA environement with this upgrade, but the upgrade takes a very long time. It's already taking 1 hour and is still running. In the logs I see the following for all doctypes:

2016-07-27 08:03:04,605 [P7196/D18/T25] INFO  jumps.umbraco.usync.uSync - Saving C:\Data\inetpub\Project.Web\uSync\\DocumentType\\Data\Mail\CompanyUserMail\def.config

2016-07-27 08:10:16,201 [P7196/D18/T25] INFO  jumps.umbraco.usync.uSync - Saving C:\Data\inetpub\Project.Web\uSync\\DocumentType\\Data\Mail\CompanyUserMail\def.config

2016-07-27 08:10:16,201 [P7196/D18/T25] INFO  jumps.umbraco.usync.helpers.XmlDoc - Archived [C:\Data\inetpub\Project.Web\uSync\\DocumentType\Data\Mail\CompanyUserMail\def.config] to [C:\Data\inetpub\Project.Web\uSync.archive\\DocumentType\Data\Mail\CompanyUserMail\def_270716_081016.config]

It never took so long before. Is this just once because I upgraded?

Jeroen

Jul 27, 2016 @ 09:02
    Kevin Jump

hi that looks like you still have one of the old usync dlls in the site,. jumps.umbraco.usync.usync is the v2x dll. i would just remove any jumps.umbraco.* or jumps.usync.* dlls from the site.

Jul 27, 2016 @ 09:16
    Jeroen Breuer

Yup you're right. Somehow on the QA that file was still there. It wasn't on the dev.

Jeroen

Jul 27, 2016 @ 15:52
    Jeroen Breuer

We're using uSync on Azure and we have a master server which runs Umbraco and multiple frontend servers. In the logs of the frontend server I also see that uSync runs.

That doesn't need to happen because everything has been updated of course. by the master. They use the same database. Is there somehow a way to detect if an import already run on the database? Currently the frontend seems very slow as long as the import is running.

Jeroen

Jul 27, 2016 @ 16:11
    Kevin Jump

if you can build it into the process you could use the usync.once and usync.stop files.

placing an file called usync.once in the usync folder (usync\data on new versions) will cause usync to only do one import.

once the import is complete usync renames this file to usync.stop. On every other startup/import it will look for a usync.stop file and if it finds it then it won't run.

so if you create a usync.once when you move files to the server, (and delete any usync.stop file) it should only do the import once.

Kevin

Jul 28, 2016 @ 10:49
    Jeroen Breuer

Thanks for the tip. For now I just going to disable import at startup. A lot of times we update our QA and there are no backoffice changes. So it's better to run the import manually from the backoffice when it's required.

Jeroen

Aug 02, 2016 @ 09:27
    Jeroen Breuer

I've upgraded to uSync 3.1.5.740.

If I enable import on startup I get the following errors in the log:

2016-08-02 00:06:40,817 [P8572/D28/T47] ERROR Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager - An error occurred running OnApplicationStarted for handler Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler.Setup()
       at Umbraco.Core.ApplicationEventHandler.OnApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase umbracoApplication, ApplicationContext applicationContext)
       at Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.<Complete>b__a(IApplicationEventHandler x)

2016-08-02 00:06:40,817 [P8572/D28/T47] ERROR Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase - An unhandled exception occurred
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Umbraco.Core.ApplicationEventHandler.OnApplicationStarted(UmbracoApplicationBase umbracoApplication, ApplicationContext applicationContext)
       at Umbraco.Core.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[TItem](IEnumerable`1 items, Action`1 action)
       at Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager.Complete(Action`1 afterComplete)
       at Umbraco.Web.WebBootManager.Complete(Action`1 afterComplete)
       at Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase.StartApplication(Object sender, EventArgs e)

2016-08-02 00:10:57,592 [P8572/D29/T47] ERROR Umbraco.Core.Persistence.UmbracoDatabase - Database exception occurred
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Transaction (Process ID 115) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.PetaPocoCommandExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass1.<ExecuteNonQueryWithRetry>b__0()
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.FaultHandling.RetryPolicy.ExecuteAction[TResult](Func`1 func)
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Database.Execute(String sql, Object[] args)
    ClientConnectionId:14d51d07-d570-4573-aab2-e6613b9c1da6
    Error Number:1205,State:51,Class:13
    ClientConnectionId before routing:34c6ad6f-c2bb-4484-807a-73fd7dd5673c
    Routing Destination:newheroes-qa.database.secure.windows.net,1433

2016-08-02 00:10:57,592 [P8572/D29/T47] ERROR Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager - An error occurred running OnApplicationStarted for handler Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Transaction (Process ID 115) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.
    ClientConnectionId:14d51d07-d570-4573-aab2-e6613b9c1da6
    Error Number:1205,State:51,Class:13
    ClientConnectionId before routing:34c6ad6f-c2bb-4484-807a-73fd7dd5673c
    Routing Destination:newheroes-qa.database.secure.windows.net,1433

After this the website keeps restarting. When I disable import on startup and try to run the import from the dashboard I get an unknown error without anything in the logs.

My config files in \uSync\data are pretty old from older versions of uSync (all v3) which might contain errors. I'm thinking about regenerating all the files with the latest version, but I don't want to lose any content.

Jeroen

Aug 02, 2016 @ 09:31
    Kevin Jump

humm : (

I would say regenerate the usync/data folder (just rename the existing on to keep it fist!)

if you want/can - send me a zip copy of the existing data folder and i will see if i can work out whats happening ?

Kevin

Aug 02, 2016 @ 13:58
    Jeroen Breuer

Hmm I regenerated all the uSync files, but a lot of keys are different. Probably because we once copied the prod db back to dev to have all the live content. Not sure what happens if I do the import.

Jeroen

Aug 02, 2016 @ 14:03
    Kevin Jump

from 7.3 - > 7.4 then the way usync links to many things has changed (mainly because the core api of umbraco started letting us track by guids)

Previously it was all alias and named based and now it actively sets the keys, on the target sites.

What 'should' happen is that uSync will look by key, not find the elements then look by alias, find them and set their keys to match those on the import, Then any subsequent imports it will all be key based, so things like renames work much better.

Having said that I would test this on a non-live version of the site first.

Aug 02, 2016 @ 14:09
    Jeroen Breuer

Hehe yup I am testing this on our qa.

Simple example maybe.

Local Language doctype has key: 7AF3F872-3C7E-8D79-8CBA-4C69E08BA17A

On qa and prod it has this key: B92A870A-7FA6-413B-91DA-2740BFEF4B6B

I can see in github that the doctyp config file changed the key from the qa/prod key to the dev key.

So after regenerating the files the keys don't match. Looks like somehow all the keys are different on qa and dev.

Some newer doctypes do have the same key.

Jeroen

Aug 02, 2016 @ 14:18
    Kevin Jump

In theory after a full sync of the new files the keys in the DB should be the same as those on Dev.

It's only later versions of Umbraco 7.4+ where setting the key on lots the properties and nodes actually worked and get back into the db.

Even then:

• Languages - the key doesn't get set (so it's matched by culture)
    • Dictionary Items - they are done by 'key' (which is their name)
    • Macros are matched by name

everything else should match by key, and if it can't find it match by alias (and then set key)

Aug 02, 2016 @ 14:21
    Jeroen Breuer

Hmm interesting. I was thinking about generating the uSync files on our qa since those keys now still match. But maybe I should just generate all the files on dev and move those to qa to see what happens.

So if move my language doctype config file from dev to qa and the keys don't match they should after the import? Let's try :-).

Jeroen

Aug 02, 2016 @ 15:36
    Jeroen Breuer

The import worked and everything on the qa is now the same as the dev. Even the keys are the same :-).

I am running the code on both master and slave server. For now it's fine for me that it runs twice. However on the master everything worked and I see all the import actions without errors.

On the slave I still get this error:

2016-08-02 15:12:30,227 [P7016/D122/T27] ERROR Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager - An error occurred running OnApplicationStarted for handler Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler
     2016-08-02 15:12:30,243 [P7016/D122/T27] ERROR Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase - An unhandled exception occurred
       at Umbraco.Core.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[TItem](IEnumerable`1 items, Action`1 action)
       at Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase.StartApplication(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Any idea why that would still happen? Guess for now I should still disable the import and manually run it on the qa master.

Jeroen

Aug 02, 2016 @ 15:40
    Kevin Jump

yeah that error is a bit generic :(

I haven't worked out why, it's the end of stack, so something is wrong inside usync but only the end is getting displayed.

is their any usync logging around the error in the logs (just to get an idea which bit was getting synced when it happened)

Aug 02, 2016 @ 15:47
    Jeroen Breuer

Here is the full qa slave log:

2016-08-02 15:10:18,491 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler - Initializing uSync 73
     2016-08-02 15:10:18,504 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler - Firing up uSync
     2016-08-02 15:10:18,629 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncBackOfficeContext - Loading up Sync Handlers : 8
     2016-08-02 15:10:18,862 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler - Running Full uSync Import
     2016-08-02 15:10:18,894 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Running Import: DataType
     2016-08-02 15:10:18,909 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:18,925 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:18,940 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:18,972 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:18,987 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,019 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,034 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,050 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,065 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,097 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,112 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,128 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,159 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,190 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,213 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,228 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,259 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Handlers.DataTypeHandler - Deleting datatype: SEO Checker
     2016-08-02 15:10:19,993 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Umbraco.Core.PluginManager - Starting resolution types of umbraco.interfaces.ICacheRefresher
     2016-08-02 15:10:20,103 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Umbraco.Core.PluginManager - Completed resolution of types of umbraco.interfaces.ICacheRefresher, found 0 (took 117ms)
     2016-08-02 15:10:20,763 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition
     2016-08-02 15:10:59,594 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Handler Import Complete: 402 Items 20 changes 0 failures
     2016-08-02 15:10:59,594 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Running Import: Template
     2016-08-02 15:10:59,594 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.ITemplate
     2016-08-02 15:10:59,719 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.ITemplate
     2016-08-02 15:10:59,719 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.ITemplate
     2016-08-02 15:11:00,211 [P7016/D121/T15] WARN  Jumoo.uSync.Core.Serializers.TemplateSerializer - Cannot find underling template file, so we cannot create the template
     2016-08-02 15:11:00,211 [P7016/D121/T15] WARN  Jumoo.uSync.Core.Serializers.TemplateSerializer - Can't get a template path?
     2016-08-02 15:11:01,091 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Handler Import Complete: 52 Items 4 changes 0 failures
     2016-08-02 15:11:01,091 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Running Import: DocumentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:01,091 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:01,750 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:01,813 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:01,844 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:01,907 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:01,969 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,033 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,094 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,157 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,204 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,266 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,329 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,409 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,469 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,534 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,813 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,860 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,922 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:02,969 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:03,032 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:03,094 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:03,141 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:03,204 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:03,251 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:03,313 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:03,360 [P7016/D121/T15] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Processing a Delete: Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType
     2016-08-02 15:11:14,536 [P7016/D121/T15] ERROR Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager - An error occurred running OnApplicationStarted for handler Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler
     2016-08-02 15:11:14,552 [P7016/D121/T15] ERROR Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase - An unhandled exception occurred
     2016-08-02 15:11:30,295 [P7016/D122/T27] INFO  Umbraco.Core.CoreBootManager - Umbraco 7.4.3 application starting on RD0003FF69AE61

Jeroen

Aug 02, 2016 @ 15:51
    Jeroen Breuer

And here is the log for the qa master which did work:

2016-08-02 15:00:14,995 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler - Initializing uSync 73
     2016-08-02 15:00:14,995 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler - Firing up uSync
     2016-08-02 15:00:15,010 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncBackOfficeContext - Loading up Sync Handlers : 8
     2016-08-02 15:00:15,167 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler - Running Full uSync Import
     2016-08-02 15:00:15,182 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Running Import: DataType
     2016-08-02 15:00:15,229 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Umbraco.Core.PluginManager - Starting resolution types of Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Mappers.BaseMapper
     2016-08-02 15:00:15,260 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Umbraco.Core.PluginManager - Completed resolution of types of Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Mappers.BaseMapper, found 0 (took 38ms)
     2016-08-02 15:00:22,038 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Handler Import Complete: 192 Items 1 changes 0 failures
     2016-08-02 15:00:22,038 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Running Import: Template
     2016-08-02 15:00:22,773 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Handler Import Complete: 47 Items 3 changes 0 failures
     2016-08-02 15:00:22,773 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Running Import: DocumentType
     2016-08-02 15:07:24,244 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Handler Import Complete: 222 Items 221 changes 0 failures
     2016-08-02 15:07:24,244 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Running Import: MediaType
     2016-08-02 15:07:26,119 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Handler Import Complete: 4 Items 4 changes 0 failures
     2016-08-02 15:07:26,119 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Running Import: MemberType
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,064 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Handler Import Complete: 1 Items 1 changes 0 failures
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,064 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Running Import: Languages
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,333 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Handler Import Complete: 6 Items 4 changes 0 failures
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,333 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Running Import: macro
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,474 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.Logging - Handler Import Complete: 2 Items 0 changes 0 failures
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,849 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler - Setting up Events
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,865 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - ### uSync.BackOffice Processed 474 items with 234 changes ###
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Content Multiple Video Picker Umbraco.Core.Models.IDataTypeDefinition  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DataType\content-multiple-video-picker\ContentMultipleVideoPicker.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Change Email Umbraco.Core.Models.ITemplate  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\Template\changeemail\ChangeEmail.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Overview Search Umbraco.Core.Models.ITemplate  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\Template\journeyoverviewsearch\JourneyOverviewSearch.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Usage Report Umbraco.Core.Models.ITemplate  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\Template\usagereport\UsageReport.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Base Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Base Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Articles Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\articles-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import B2B Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\b2b-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Blog Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\blog-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Daily's Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\dailys-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Event Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\event-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Heroic Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\heroic-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Jan Schouten Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\jan-schouten-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import News Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\news-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Text Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\text-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Error 404 Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\text-detail\error-404\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Top Heroes Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\top-heroes-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Vlog Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-detail\vlog-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Base Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Articles Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\articles-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import B2B Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\b2b-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Blog Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\blog-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Daily's Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\dailys-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Event Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\event-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Generic Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\generic-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Heroic Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\heroic-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Jan Schouten Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\jan-schouten-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import News Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\news-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Text Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\text-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Top Heroes Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\top-heroes-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Vlog Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\base-overview\vlog-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\dashboard\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Home Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\home\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Campaign Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\home\campaign\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Chapter Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\journey-chapter\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Detail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\journey-detail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Introduction Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\journey-introduction\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\journey-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Overview Search Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\base\journey-overview-search\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Data Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Base Detail Block Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\base-detail-block\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Image Block Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\base-detail-block\image-block\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Quote Block Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\base-detail-block\quote-block\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Theory Block Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\base-detail-block\theory-block\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Categories container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\categories-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Category Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\category\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Cookie Bar Settings Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\cookie-bar-settings\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Account Details Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\account-details\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Account Information Update Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\account-information-update\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Bookmarks Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\bookmarks-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Cancel Subscription Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\cancel-subscription\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Change Email Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\change-email\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Change Password Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\change-password\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Company Details Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\company-details\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Wizard Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\dashboard-wizard\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Wizard Categories Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\dashboard-wizard\dashboard-wizard-categories\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Wizard Goal Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\dashboard-wizard\dashboard-wizard-goal\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Wizard Introduction Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\dashboard-wizard\dashboard-wizard-introduction\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Wizard Personal Information Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\dashboard-wizard\dashboard-wizard-personal-information\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Feedback Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\feedback-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Goals Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\goals-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Invoice Details Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\invoice-details\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journeys Overview Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\journeys-overview\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import License Details Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\license-details\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import My Goal Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\my-goal\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Payment Data Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\payment-data\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Usage Report Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard\usage-report\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Notifications Settings Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard-notifications-settings\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Wizard Container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\dashboard-wizard-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Data Container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\data-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Email Retention Notification Settings Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\email-retention-notification-settings\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import FeedBack Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\feedback\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Open Task Feedback Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\feedback\open-task-feedback\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Questionnaire Feedback Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\feedback\questionnaire-feedback\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Video Assignment Feedback Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\feedback\video-assignment-feedback\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Vrt Feedback Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\feedback\vrt-feedback\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Feedback container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\feedback-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Forms Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\forms\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Contact Form Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\forms\contact-form\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Newsletter Form Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\forms\newsletter-form\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Hero Points Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\hero-points\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Hero Points Level Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\hero-points\hero-points-level\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Hero Points Settings Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\hero-points\hero-points-settings\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Info Block Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\info-block\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Info Block Container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\info-block-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Integrations Container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\integrations-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Certificate Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-certificate\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Certificates Container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-certificates-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Element Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Goal Element Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element\goal-element\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Instruction Wizard Element Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element\instruction-wizard-element\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Open Task Element Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element\open-task-element\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Questionnaire Element Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element\questionnaire-element\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Textual Explanation Element Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element\textual-explanation-element\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Video Assignment Element Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element\video-assignment-element\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Vrt Element Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element\vrt-element\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Element Container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Element Type Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element-type\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Goal Element Type Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element-type\goal-element-type\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Instruction Wizard Element Type Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element-type\instruction-wizard-element-type\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Open Task Element Type Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element-type\open-task-element-type\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Questionnaire Element Type Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element-type\questionnaire-element-type\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Textual Explanation Type Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element-type\textual-explanation-type\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Video Assignment Type Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element-type\video-assignment-type\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Vrt Element Type Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\journey-element-type\vrt-element-type\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Language Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\language\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import LinkedIn Certification Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\linkedin-certification\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Account Blocked Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\account-blocked-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Company Admin Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\company-admin-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Company Possibilities Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\company-possibilities-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Company User Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\company-user-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Contact Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\contact-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Feedback Notification Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\feedback-notification-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Invite Supporter Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\invite-supporter-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Language Request Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\language-request-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import New Reseller Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\new-reseller-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Register Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\register-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Reset Password Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\reset-password-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Subscription Canceled Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\subscription-canceled-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Unassign Member Mail Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail\unassign-member-mail\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Mail Container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\mail-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Questionnaire Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\questionnaire-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Questionnaire Construct Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\questionnaire-step\questionnaire-construct-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Questionnaire Question Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\questionnaire-step\questionnaire-question-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Review Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\review\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Review Construct Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\review-construct\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Reviews Container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\reviews-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Sidekick Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\sidekick\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Sidekick container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\sidekick-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Tag Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\tag\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Tag group Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\tag-group\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Tags container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\tags-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Textual Explanation Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\textual-explanation-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Textual Explanation Image Block Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\textual-explanation-step\textual-explanation-image-block-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Textual Explanation Interactive HTML Block Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\textual-explanation-step\textual-explanation-interactive-html-block-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Textual Explanation Quote Block Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\textual-explanation-step\textual-explanation-quote-block-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Textual Explanation Theory Block Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\textual-explanation-step\textual-explanation-theory-block-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Top Ten Block Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\top-ten-block\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import User Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\user\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Forgot Password Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\user\forgot-password\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Login Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\user\login\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Logout Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\user\logout\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Register Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\user\register\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Reset Password Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\user\reset-password\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import User Container Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\user-container\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Vrt Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\vrt-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Vrt Situation Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\vrt-step\vrt-situation-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Website Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\website\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Wizard Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\wizard-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Wizard Answer Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\wizard-step\wizard-answer-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Wizard Final Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\wizard-step\wizard-final-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Wizard Question Step Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\data\wizard-step\wizard-question-step\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Detached Content Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Benefit Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\benefit-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Cancel Subscription Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\cancel-subscription-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Category Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\category-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Company Details Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\company-details-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Contact Form Settings Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\contact-form-settings-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Cookie Bar Settings Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\cookie-bar-settings-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Notification Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\dashboard-notification-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Notification Two Btn Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\dashboard-notification-two-btn-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Wizard Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\dashboard-wizard-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dashboard Wizard Introduction Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\dashboard-wizard-detached\dashboard-wizard-introduction-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Email Notifications Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\email-notifications-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Email Notifications Settings Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\email-notifications-settings-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Feedback Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\feedback-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Forgot Password Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\forgot-password-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Hero Points Level Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\hero-points-level-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Hero Points Override Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\hero-points-override-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Hero Points Settings Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\hero-points-settings-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Info Block Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\info-block-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Invite Supporter Detachted Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\invite-supporter-detachted\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Certificate Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\journey-certificate-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import License Details Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\license-details-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import LoginContentDetached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\logincontentdetached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Mail Content Invite Supporter Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\mail-content-invite-supporter-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Mail Content Register Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\mail-content-register-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Mail Content Reset Password Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\mail-content-reset-password-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Mail Settings Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\mail-settings-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Navigation Settings Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\navigation-settings-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Newsletter Form Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\newsletter-form-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Overview Block Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\overview-block-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Pageblock Base Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Article Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\article\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Benefits Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\benefits\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Categories Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\categories\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Featured Stories Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\featured-stories\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey CTA Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\journey-cta\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Journey Sales Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\journey-sales\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Language Request Form Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\language-request-form\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Logo Enumeration Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\logo-enumeration\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Price Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\price\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Reference Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\reference\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Registration Form Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\registration-form\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Related Journeys Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\related-journeys\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import SEO Text Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\seo-text\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Tabbed Info Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\tabbed-info\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Text Card Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\text-card\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Text Media Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\text-media\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Top Ten Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\top-ten\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import User Stories Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\user-stories\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import USPs Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\pageblock-base-detached\usps\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Payment Data Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\payment-data-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Questionnaire Construct Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\questionnaire-construct-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Questionnaire Construct Points Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\questionnaire-construct-points-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Questionnaire Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\questionnaire-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Questionnaire Question Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\questionnaire-question-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Register Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\register-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Reset Password Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\reset-password-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Review Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\review-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Seo Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\seo-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Textual Explanation Image Block Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\textual-explanation-image-block-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Textual Explanation Interactive HTML Block Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\textual-explanation-interactive-html-block-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Textual Explanation Quote Block Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\textual-explanation-quote-block-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Textual Explanation Theory Block Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\textual-explanation-theory-block-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Tips And Tricks Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\tips-and-tricks-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Title Text Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\title-text-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Tracking Script Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\tracking-script-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import USP Block Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\usp-block-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Vrt Situation Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\vrt-situation-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Wizard Answer Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\wizard-answer-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Wizard Question Detached Umbraco.Core.Models.IContentType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\DocumentType\detached-content\wizard-question-detached\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import File Umbraco.Core.Models.IMediaType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\MediaType\File\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Video Umbraco.Core.Models.IMediaType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\MediaType\File\Video\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Folder Umbraco.Core.Models.IMediaType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\MediaType\Folder\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Image Umbraco.Core.Models.IMediaType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\MediaType\Image\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import New Heroes Member Umbraco.Core.Models.IMemberType  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\MemberType\new-heroes-member\def.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Chinese (Simplified, PRC) Umbraco.Core.Models.ILanguage  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\Languages\ChineseSimplifiedPRC.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import Dutch (Belgium) Umbraco.Core.Models.ILanguage  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\Languages\DutchBelgium.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import French (France) Umbraco.Core.Models.ILanguage  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\Languages\FrenchFrance.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,880 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncAction - Action: Import German (Germany) Umbraco.Core.Models.ILanguage  C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\uSync\data\Languages\GermanGermany.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,896 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncActionLogger - Saving uSync Report: C:\Data\inetpub\NewHeroes.Web\App_Data\temp\uSync\20160802_150728_Startup.config
     2016-08-02 15:07:28,912 [P7760/D15/T32] INFO  Jumoo.uSync.BackOffice.uSyncApplicationEventHandler - uSync Complete (433918ms)

Jeroen

Aug 02, 2016 @ 15:54
    Kevin Jump

the first one is doing a lot of deletes,

is there a usyncactions.config file in usync one folder and not in the other?

Aug 02, 2016 @ 15:57
    Jeroen Breuer

That's it :-D. Somehow on the slave there is still a uSyncActions.config which is not on the master. Will figure out why, but this must be the problem. Will continue tomorrow. Thanks!

Jeroen

Aug 02, 2016 @ 15:58
    Kevin Jump

OK,

I am still a bit worried that it YSODed though :(

Will go through the code see if i can work out how and why that happened

K

Aug 02, 2016 @ 17:11
    Jeroen Breuer

I was thinking about removing the uSyncActions.config file, but it might return in the future if I have more actions. So it might be better to just make the file empty. Is only having the ArrayOfSyncAction open and close element enough?

Jeroen

Aug 02, 2016 @ 17:22
    Kevin Jump

i would just delete the file, uSync will recreate it if it's needed.

Aug 02, 2016 @ 19:00
    Jeroen Breuer

Problem is that I deleted the file and somehow it's still on the qa slave. So I prefer to have it in my source control as an empty file.

Jeroen

Aug 03, 2016 @ 12:38
    Jeroen Breuer

There was a problem where files we're not removed from the slave. Even after removing the uSyncActions.config file I got the same exception but probably related to another old file. Now that the slave is cleaned up everything works :-).

Jeroen

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft