Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Suresh 2 posts 72 karma points
    Aug 17, 2017 @ 07:15
    Suresh

How to get the full path for images in Rich text editor using Rest API content api

Hi Team,

Recently i have started using Umbraco Rest API so third party applications can use these Apis to get the content from CMS. But i am facing two issues on the content API response.

1) I am not getting full src image path in content API response. How can i add my root url(i.e. ex. http://www.example.com/) to all the images src in content api response. Please find the below screenshot reference(i.e. UmbracoRestApi_1.png)

enter image description here

2) I have added two properties to my document type(i.e. One is Media picker & another is Content picker). But when use the content API i am getting some GUID number. Can we get the "IPublishContent" fields instead of GUID in Content API. Please find the below screenshot reference(i.e. UmbracoRestApi_0.png) enter image description here

• Phil Atkinson 51 posts 244 karma points
    Aug 21, 2017 @ 12:07
    Phil Atkinson

you are supplied the media unique GUID (or the integer ID in older versions). you need to use this to call the API and retrieve the data for that media item.

we built our own wrapper over the API to make changes like this so full pages and nested content can be consumed as a json object.

• Suresh 2 posts 72 karma points
    Aug 21, 2017 @ 13:52
    Suresh

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply,

Can you please provide any sample example of your wrapper class? So that it will be helpful for me to understand clearly.

• Pavan 3 posts 73 karma points
    Dec 05, 2019 @ 08:17
    Pavan

Hi Suresh,

Have you got any solution to this issue.I am also facing same issue.

Thanks, Pavan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft