Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jason Provence 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jul 27, 2017 @ 20:38
    Jason Provence

Umbraco Single Sign On Working - How to Logout?

Using the Umbraco Identity Extensions package, I've successfully implemented a CAS login solution for Umbraco. Backoffice users are authenticated and linked up automatically.

I was wondering if the "Logout" button in the backoffice had the ability to terminate the SSO session instead of essentially just logging out of Umbraco. Has anyone had to deal with this before? I can't seem to find any documentation for the logging out side of things :)

• ChuDatCN 12 posts 62 karma points
    Oct 05, 2022 @ 10:38
    ChuDatCN

Hi Jason Provence,

I'm having the same problem with Logout BackOffice users though SSO session.

Do you have any solutions for this SSO with Users . I'm using Umbraco V10.

Thank you.

• Sandra Latimer 2 posts 72 karma points
    Nov 28, 2022 @ 09:54
    Sandra Latimer

Since i am new to Umbraco and MVC, I have one doubt and not sure how it works and i.e returnURL. Basically I am looking for a something where i want to navigate to other page once i am successfully logged in..

I used return View("History"); in controller but there are two problem with this 1. URL doesnt change from ~/login to ~/History 2. If i am reading any records from @Umbraco.Media then it doesnt work once i navigate.

• nmy 2 posts 71 karma points
    Oct 20, 2023 @ 09:23
    nmy

Do you found any solution to single sign out for both backoffice users and members ? I'm having a similar situation.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft