Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Pradip Chhwaju 5 posts 25 karma points
    Jul 16, 2015 @ 09:41
    Pradip Chhwaju

Provided anti-forgery token was meant for user "cmsAdmin", but the current user is ""

Hi, I am trying to implment the ValidateAntiForgeryToken in Umbraco 7.2.4 where I have to post form in "Handle" action of uWebshop's BasketHandlerController. I got the [The provided anti-forgery token was meant for user "cmsAdmin", but the current user is ""] error if I submit the customer registration form with logged on umbraco backoffice admin user.

Note:: I tried to use my registration form in same browser in same window where my umbraco cms (backend) is logged in.

I have got the following exception. enter image description here

• Alex Skrypnyk 6131 posts 23950 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jan 15, 2019 @ 09:31
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Pradip

Did you solve this issue? Anybody?

Alex

• Dirk Seefeld 126 posts 665 karma points
    May 28, 2019 @ 09:47
    Dirk Seefeld

Currently found this post: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14970102/anti-forgery-token-is-meant-for-user-but-the-current-user-is-username

Someone else mentioned double-clicking the Login button triggers the issue.

I'll try to figure out an Umbraco specific solution based on the Login partial view snippets...

Turned out the simples way to fix this, is preventing doubled submits (not necessarily real double-clicks, slow response by just awakened site may cause this too) by disabling the submit button via jQuery / Javascript.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft