Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Fuji Kusaka 2203 posts 4220 karma points
    Mar 08, 2012 @ 12:16
    Fuji Kusaka

Get Current Member and Profile Image

Hi Guys,

Can someone point out how do i get to display the currentMember Name or other detailed information stored in the db and member section?

Xslt 
    <xsl:value-of select="umbraco.library:GetCurrentMember()/@email"/>

But How about Razor??

//fuji

• merves 23 posts 43 karma points
    Dec 26, 2012 @ 23:40
    merves

I have tried this

<xsl:variable name="member" select="umbraco.library:GetCurrentMember()" />

<xsl:value-of select="umbraco.library:GetDictionaryItem('FirstName')" />
                  </label>
            <input type="text" id="firstName" name="firstName" value="{$member/@firstName}" />
                </div>

But nothing returned. but when i called @loginName it returned properly. is anybody know that how i can get the member information?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Dec 26, 2012 @ 23:55
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Merves

If you're using an Umbraco version that is higher than 4.5.x then it's probably something like $member/firstName you should write (An element rather than an attribute). However to be sure what XML you have you can write the following

<textarea>
    <xsl:copy-of select="$member" />
    </textarea>

Now you can see what the XML returned looks like and figure out what element to fetch in your value-of.

@Fuji: Have a look at this post and - seems to me it has some interesting points http://our.umbraco.org/forum/developers/razor/19040-Working-with-members-and-Razor

You should also be able to make use of all the known extensions in Razor, which you can find documentation for here: http://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Reference/Api/UmbracoLibrary/ - However there currently is no documentation examples using Razor. But I think that reading through the mentioned post above should get you going.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft