Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mansoor Ahmad 16 posts 74 karma points
    Jul 10, 2015 @ 13:09
    Mansoor Ahmad

Extend listview on a DcoumentType to show additional information

I have a Slider document for the website which has multiple slides under. Each slide has an image(MediaPicker) and a link(ContentPicker).

I enabled listview on the "Slider" document type, edited the listview so I can show which image has been selected from the media.

In the listview in the image column(My custom column for MediaPicker) I see the id of the media :( Is there a way to show the actual image instead of media id?

I am using Umbraco 7.2.6

• Jon Ryan 5 posts 74 karma points
    Aug 19, 2015 @ 20:39
    Jon Ryan

Sorry no solution from me I'm afraid...

Just to say I have the same problem, but with different fields...

I have a 'member picker' property and a 'content picker' property which I would like to display the Name of the Member and the Title of the page however all that gets displayed is the ID's in the list view.

Revising how the default data types get displayed in the list view in a future release would be a great help...

Please make it so Umbraco...

• Phill 115 posts 288 karma points
    Sep 13, 2017 @ 15:39
    Phill

Hi there, been searching through the forums to see if this has been made possible yet, if even by a source hack. I have a MemberPicker that is used on a member to select their Manager. I want to be able to display that MemberName (Manager Name) in the Member List View. Over 2 years since this post, I'm hoping someone has figured out a solution, again I'm open to having to hack the source but need to be pointed in right direction as I haven't done any backend/angular mods with Umbraco yet.

Thanks in advance. Phill

• Sigurd Vatn Totland 1 post 71 karma points
    Jul 18, 2019 @ 07:37
    Sigurd Vatn Totland

Has anyone made any progress on this yet? I'm currently struggling with the exact same issue as Phill.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft