Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Craig100 1136 posts 2523 karma points c-trib
    Jun 30, 2015 @ 13:30
    Craig100

Notification emails not being sent

V7.2.2 site running on Azure. Site sends emails successfully for contact forms, etc. However, notifications aren't being sent for Writer users doing a "Save and Send for Approval" when the site's top level notification for "Send to Publish" is checked. The tag in the

Any advice appreciated.

Craig

• Craig100 1136 posts 2523 karma points c-trib
    Jun 30, 2015 @ 14:49
    Craig100

The main advice I'd give anyone with this problem is to check your junk mail!

It worked for me! :(

Craig

• Carina 12 posts 73 karma points
    Jul 13, 2016 @ 06:47
    Carina

Hi, I'm actually having the same issue where Editor don't get the emails even if I subscribe to the updates. The sender email address is set in umbracoSettings.config and a correct hostname under web.config as well.

A basic .Net email sends fine using the same mail settings. I'm running on localhost.

• Nicola Spurdens 4 posts 74 karma points
    Nov 10, 2017 @ 13:15
    Nicola Spurdens

I've encountered a bizarre bug in our client who is now 7.5.14 but started on v6 or early v7 generations: select * from [dbo].[umbracoUser2NodeNotify]

The user who is second in the list does not receive notifications. In this scenario, "Send to Publish" notifications. If I tinker the table so that the user who is 1st in the list does not get a notification then the missing notification emails for the 2nd user in the DB table start working.

I've also observed that the system will only send up to two users maximum.

Can you advise which umbraco .dll file I can inspect in reflector to see the code logic and how it may be skipping it's 2nd array/recordset item and why it bombs out after 2 users have been emailed please?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft