Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Anthony pj 40 posts 63 karma points
    Oct 28, 2011 @ 13:28
    Anthony pj

Error logged each time i browse site

Hi all

checking the umbraco error log if found this following error repleatly listed every time site is hit. I dont have any content of nodeid of 1114 or 1117 ( also get error message for that node).

Checked database no nodes with above ids listed. Checked all macros etc no hard code nodeIds .... more then possible at one stage did have content with nodes 1114 and 1117 as i have i noticed in database cmsContent table nodeid 1116 and 1119. Which are the Id of images I have under media folder.

Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 1114. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published! Parameter name: nodeId

Any Pointers welcome

Thanks

• Thomas 49 posts 78 karma points c-trib
    Oct 29, 2011 @ 14:48
    Thomas

If this node does not exist in the umbracoNode table, likely it's because the website is not publishing correctly - so your published XML does not match the actual content in the database.

Check your \app_data\umbraco.config gets updated when you make changes and republish the site. Likely this is not happening, to find out why (could be configuration or file permissions) - go to umbracoLog in the databse, and select the most recent entries while you try to publish.

To completely republish your site you can either right click the very top "Content" node and republish that (this will publish the content of the cmsContentXML databse table, into the umbraco.config and in memory XML cache) - or you can navigate to /umbraco/dialogs/republish.aspx?xml=true - that will publish from the core database tables, into the cmsContentXML table and the above mentioned file and in memory XML cache.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft