Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Harpaul 2 posts 72 karma points
    Jul 28, 2016 @ 15:46
    Harpaul

Cant get Umbraco to build in visual studio

Hi

Im getting nuget errors when trying to build umbraco in visual studio. Can anyone help?

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Jul 28, 2016 @ 15:58
    Sebastiaan Janssen

What is the problem? What have you tried? Have you followed the build instructions here? https://our.umbraco.org/contribute/quick-start-guide/

Note: you almost never need to build Umbraco from source, makes sure you have a good reason for this, like if you want to contribute to Umbraco. :-)

• Harpaul 2 posts 72 karma points
    Jul 28, 2016 @ 16:17
    Harpaul

Hi, even when I run the build.bat i get the following

C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\GitHub\Umbraco-CMS\src.nuget\nuget.targets(76,9): e rror : 2016-07-28 17:08:43 [00000168] info [native] Loading collector peer l ist from C:/Program Files/dynaTrace/dynaTrace 6.2/agent/conf/collectorlist.unna med [C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\GitHub\Umbraco-CMS\src\Umbraco.Web.UI\Umbraco.W eb.UI.csproj] C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\GitHub\Umbraco-CMS\src.nuget\nuget.targets(76,9): e rror : 2016-07-28 17:08:43 [00000168] info [native] Agent has no active sett ings - running normally [C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\GitHub\Umbraco-CMS\src\Umbr aco.Web.UI\Umbraco.Web.UI.csproj] C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\GitHub\Umbraco-CMS\src.nuget\nuget.targets(76,9): e rror MSB3073: The command "(set EnableNuGetPackageRestore=true) && "...nuget\n uget.exe" install "C:\Users\xxxxxx\Documents\GitHub\Umbraco-CMS\src\Umbraco.We b.UI\packages.config" -source "" -o "..\packages"" exited with code -1. [C:\Use rs\xxxxx\Documents\GitHub\Umbraco-CMS\src\Umbraco.Web.UI\Umbraco.Web.UI.cspro j]

Jul 29, 2016 @ 08:24
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Interesting, I have no idea what Dynatrace is but you should probably look into that, seems to be doing something that's not supposed to happen.

I also don't know what the "src.nuget" folder is there, it's not something we normally see, any idea where that's coming from?

Jul 29, 2016 @ 08:26
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Ah, I see, there's a backslash missing, so it's the \src\.nuget folder. Never mind that one!

Dynatrace though.. seems like an obvious thing to look at.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft