This section describes how to work with and create Property Editors. A property editor is the editor used to insert content into Umbraco. See here for definition.
Tutorials - Creating a property editor
- Creating a property editor
- Adding configuration to a property editor
- Intergrating services with a property editor
- Adding server side data to a property editor
Reference for the package.manifest JSON file format to register one or more property editors for Umbraco.
Convert the stored property data value to a useful object returned by the Published Content APIs
Property editors can be configured to support tag data. In v7 the tag system has been overhauled and updated for easier querying and seamless integration into any property editor, not just the tags property editor. This document covers how you can integrate tagging support within your property editor.
- Built in Property Editors
- The full Umbraco Backoffice UI API documentation for all the angular services, directives and resources.
- Chapter: Property Editors