Features released in version 7.6.4
Issues & Tasks
Issues & Tasks fixed in version 7.6.4
Notes for version 7.6.4
"Template experience update"
- New script and template editors
- New Colors
- Improved content/media/member picker experience
- Support for list view pickers
- New “UDI” ids for unique relation between umbraco items
- Improved security defaults
Read the blog post about the 7.6.0 release.
Important if you are upgrading an existing site: for the best results:
- In web.config do NOT change useLegacyEncoding to false if it is currently set to true - changing the password encoding will cause you not being able to log in any more
- In umbracoSettings.config leave EnablePropertyValueConverters set to false - this will help your existing content queries to still work
- In tinyMceConfig.config make sure to remove <plugin loadOnFrontend="true">umbracolink</plugin> so that the rich text editor works as it should