This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 6192 times - uploaded 01 January 0001
Umbraco 7.5, the "System management update"
- 301 redirect management
- Health check dashboard
- Password recovery for backoffice
- Packages installer UI update / packages can target a minimum Umbraco version
Make sure to read the blog post for the 7.5.0 release!
Note: version 7.5.x changes the ImageProcessor version, which might have impact on your site. Make sure to read the blog post for all the details on that.
Note: if you had previously installed the beta/beta2 and are relying on the URL tracker already then please note that we had to make some changes and WILL drop the redirect table completely, so all of your current redirects will be deleted. Make sure to make database backups so you can migrate them.
Follow the normal installation guidelines.
Upgrading from 7.4.x / 7.5.x
Make sure to follow the general upgrade guide.
Upgrading from 7.3.x / 7.4 pre-releases
Note: If you're upgrading manually: make sure to merge both web.config in the root AND the web.config in the Views folder and Dashboard.config/trees.config in the Config folder.
Note: if you're doing a NuGet upgrade from 7.4.0-RC1 then your web.config will be overwritten completely, make sure to back it up first and then restore it after NuGet is done working. This will not happen in future upgrades and only affects upgrading from this one specific version 7.4.0-RC1. You will also lose the App_Browsers folder, make sure to copy those files back in too.
Upgrading from 7.1.x or 7.2.x
There are a few minor breaking changes in this release, listed below. Make sure to go through them before you upgrade.
Upgrading through NuGet
NuGet upgrades will handle everything for you automatically, so you only need to follow the general upgrade guide.
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-8876 - Update ImageCropMode & ImageCropAnchor enums with options available in ImageProcessor v4.4+
Issues & Tasks
- U4-8698 - Save/publishing of node really slow when there are many users/editors due to notification query
- U4-8965 - Unit tests for updates for ImageProcessor parameters to support new crop modes in v. 4.4.0
- U4-8966 - Unable to uninstall Umbraco Forms - The relative virtual path 'bin/Umbraco.Forms.Core.dll' is not allowed here.
- U4-8968 - Cannot create UmbracoBackOfficeIdentity exception when publishing from front-end with member logged in
- U4-8992 - After upgrade to 7.5.x: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint FK_umbracoRedirectUrl.
- U4-9012 - The word Oops should probably be removed, because we can cancel publish by API, it may be deliberate
- U4-9021 - GetExtension returns an empty string instead of null which causes the substring to return an argumentoutofrange exception
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites. They're available from:
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: http://our.umbraco.org
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and use the “Affected versions” field to set it to 7.5.4.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it an extra vote.
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).