This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 2869 times - uploaded 15 January 2016
Version 7.3.5 features updates to fix working with macros, much improved performance for people with large media libraries, more fixes to edge cases where people would get logged out unnecessarily, improvements to flexible load balanced environments and improvements to scheduled publishing.
Follow the normal installation guidelines.
Upgrading from 7.3.x
Make sure to follow the general upgrade guide.
Upgrading from 7.1.x or 7.2.x
There are a few minor breaking changes in this release, listed below. Make sure to go through them before you upgrade.
Upgrading through NuGet
NuGet upgrades will handle everything for you automatically, so you only need to follow the general upgrade guide.
Related changes from the issue tracker
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
- U4-7249 - Insert Macro split button, when selecting a macro that has parameters the dialog should immediately show those
- U4-7400 - datepicker after upgrade to 7.3.1 from 7.1.6 doesn't keep its persisted value up-to-date in real time
- U4-7462 - Macro with multiline textfield property cannot be inserted in RTE if there are multiple lines of text
- U4-7558 - Fix GetAll repository level caching for repositories that return a query result based on the result of GetAll
- U4-7709 - Ensures correct error message in UI is shown when PublishStatusType.FailedHasExpired has occurred
- U4-7711 - Set the publish status of new content version to saved if validation of publication fails e.g. a release date of the future or past unpublish date
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites. They're available from:
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: http://our.umbraco.org
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and use the “Affected versions” field to set it to 7.3.5.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it an extra vote.
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).