This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 3755 times - uploaded 13 December 2013
Upgrading from version 7.0.0
To upgrade from 7.0.0 to 7.0.1 you will need to perform these tasks manually, the rest is handled by the installer:
- Remove all uGoLive dlls from /bin
These are not compatible with V7
- Move appSettings/connectionStrings back to web.config
If you are on 7.0.0 you should migrate these settings into the web.config instead of having them in seperate files in /config/
So the keys in config/AppSettings.config need to be moved back to the web.config <appSettings> section and similarly, the config/ConnectionStrings.config holds the Umbraco database connections in v7.0.0 and they should be moved back to the web.config <connectionStrings> section.
/config/AppSettings.config and /config/ConnectionString.config can be removed (make backups, just in case) after the contents have been moved back to web.config.
- Delete all files in ~/App_Data/TEMP/Razor/*
Related to issues with razor macros
- Replace all files in the /install folder
Upgrading from Version 6
This is a major version, there are therefore several things you must be aware of before attempting to upgrade a site.
Upgrading from older versions?
- The version-specific upgrade guide be followed in conjunction with the general guide mentioned above
There are no breaking changes between this version and 7.0.0
Related changes from the issue tracker
No items to display
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
- U4-3426 - Can't delete any contentnode, media, document type or template from back end, Umbraco 7.0.0-RC
- U4-3485 - Can't use membership provider functions with a membertype that contains a Belle property editor
- U4-3631 - Disable preview button when there is no template assigned, since there is nothing to preview then...
- U4-3638 - U7 - Preview mode seems permanent and shows incorrect content on front of website, when using same browser as admin login
- U4-3650 - When creating a document in Umbraco 7.0.0, the new document can get created multiple times
- U4-3712 - Allow c# property editors to have custom js injected into the js initialization block so they can load in angular controllers
- U4-3720 - Color picker prevalues isn't saved as an array and therefore model.config.items.length === 0 doesn't work
- U4-3795 - Cannot create content with a tag editor when the tag property belongs to an inherited doc type
- U4-3840 - MediaPicker doesn't show images when there are also folders inside of the folder being viewed
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites. They're available from:
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: http://our.umbraco.org
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and use the “Affected versions” field to set it to 7.0.1.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it an extra vote.
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).