This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 10056 times - uploaded 04 June 2013
Upgrading from 4.10+ and 6.0.0 to 6.1.1
- The general upgrade guide should be followed
- Note: there is one required update to the web.config, the ExamineLuceneIndexSets section has a changed type, the new type should be: Examine.LuceneEngine.Config.IndexSets, Examine
- There are other minor changes in config files but they're not required nothing will break if you don't apply them.
Upgrading from older versions?
- The version-specific upgrade guide be followed in conjunction with the general guide mentioned above
- 1 ninor breaking change to drastically improve sorting - read about it in the related issue
- Updates to caching and load-balancing
- Improvements to hostname/language management
- Improvments to sorting, publishing children and required field validation
- UmbracoApiController for using ASP.NET WebAPI with an Umbraco context
- MiniProfiler added (see blog post)
- Public request pipeline
- Relations API
- PetaPoco now has a retry strategy to support SQL Azure better
- Note: The umbraco.webservices dll is now a seperate download
- A full list of changes for 6.1.0 is available from the issue tracker
- Changes in 6.1.1
- The code editor has recently been greatly improved, but is sometimes problematic in Internet Explorer 9 and lower. Previously it was just disabled for IE and we recommend you disable it in umbracoSettings.config (scriptDisableEditor) if you have problems working with it.
Related changes from the issue tracker
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites. They're available from:
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: http://our.umbraco.org
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and use the “Affected versions” field to set it to 6.1.1.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it an extra vote.
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).