Mass Content Uploader is a handy datatype which allows you to create umbraco trees out of a zip file.
It works on both Content and Media sections and lets you select both folder and file document types at every upload.
How to use
- Download and Install the package
- Add the Mass Content Uploader property to your custom Document Type
- Create two document types, one for files and one for folders. Then allow these to be childs of your custom document type
- Add a property named "umbracoFile" of type "Upload" to the file document type
- OPTIONAL: Add two properties named "umbracoExtension" and "umbracoBytes" of type "Label" to the file document type if you want to automatically save file size and extension
- You're done!
- Umbraco 4.5.x schema, clr 4.0