Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chris Mahoney 235 posts 447 karma points
    Jun 19, 2013 @ 04:54
    Chris Mahoney

Publication Status not correct

Hi,

We've run into a problem recently (I think it's since we moved from 6.0.3 to 6.0.5) where sometimes the "Last published" date under Publication Status is not correct.

For example, an old page from 2012 was recently updated but not published. Both the Last Published and Last Edited fields are now showing the same date, although the page was definitely not published (the WYSIWYG editor shows new content, but browsing to the page on the live site shows the old content).

A side-effect of both dates matching is that the orange "draft page" asterisk doesn't appear in the Content panel. This issue does not seem to affect all pages and so far we haven't figured out what causes the problem to happen.

Has anyone else run into this? Any suggestions?

Umbraco 6.0.5, Win 2008 R2, IIS 7.5, SQL Express 2008 R2.

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Jun 19, 2013 @ 12:34
    Jeroen Breuer

Hello,

There used to be some errors in old Umbraco versions which looked like this, but I haven't seen it in v6 yet. Maybe it's best to create an issue here: http://issues.umbraco.org/dashboard#newissue=yes

Jeroen

Jun 19, 2013 @ 22:08
    Chris Mahoney

I think I've tracked down the steps to make this error happen, just going to test it on a clean install and if it still happens then I'll log an issue with the steps.

Jun 19, 2013 @ 22:39
    Chris Mahoney

OK, replicated on a clean install so I've logged it as U4-2402. The issue occurs after an IIS restart, which is why it originally appeared to be intermittent.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft