Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tizer 170 posts 201 karma points
    Jun 10, 2013 @ 04:33
    Tizer

All Content Nodes disappeared, umbraco.config not creating correctly

Hi - using umbraco 4.03 all my content nodes have disappeared :(

The last time an update was made was 6/6/2013 and the site has been working fine up until today when I logged in and the above happened.

I made a few searches and tried the following:

1 - Republish site via url: domain.com/umbraco/dialogs/republish.aspx?xml=true (doesn't complete in browser, but logs show it is complete)
    2 - Touched the web.config
    3 - Checked web.config for umbraco.config location

I noticed the size of umbraco.config was smaller than usual so opened to have a look and it appears (hard to tell as I have quite a lot) all the of the node data are published - but none of the data alias contained within that node. So it has all the id, version, parentID, level, nodeTypeAlias, path etc, but none of the actual user input page content.

What should I do next? any ideas?

Jun 10, 2013 @ 05:56
    Tizer

Just an update, the table cmsContentXML is exactley the same as umbraco.config.

In the umbraco admin, right clicking on Content or Recyclebin doesn't work.

RecycleBin also doesn't work on its own.

Which table in the database holds the user input content? I have the ids of the last 6 updated nodes and was going to see if there was dodgy characters in them.

Jun 10, 2013 @ 10:15
    Tizer

OK - I checked all my last published nodes in the cmsPropertyData table (making sure I was looking in the latest version) and I couldn't see any dodgy charactors....

I deleted the contents of '_systemUmbracoIndexDontDelete' & then did a /umbraco/reindex.aspx

Still no joy.... not really sure what to do, or where to look next :(

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft