Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Bongbong 20 posts 40 karma points
    Aug 15, 2012 @ 15:26
    Bongbong

I can't see the Config directory in Developer view

Hi,

When I created a new content page, the link to document was showing blank after publishing, I think I need to look into <add key="umbracoUseDirectoryUrls" value="false" /> to  <add key="umbracoUseDirectoryUrls" value="true" /> and see if it works. However I can't find the Config folder in Developer view even though I have admin access.

Any idea please?

Thanks

• Ernst Utvik 123 posts 235 karma points
    Aug 15, 2012 @ 16:15
    Ernst Utvik

First: Have you checked to see if your content page has a template, and if this template has markup?

The config folder is not listed in the developer section of Umbraco by default. However you can install the Config Tree package from the Umbraco Package Repository and this will allow you to edit your config files from the Developer section.

• Bongbong 20 posts 40 karma points
    Aug 16, 2012 @ 10:48
    Bongbong

Hi Ernst,

Yes I created a new master template for 2013 which I copied and pasted the code from the master template of 2011. I have also tried to create a new content page inside the 2011 folder but this page didn't provide a Link to Document either after publishing although the pop up message did say it's been pusblished and is visible on the website.

I can see the Preview of the page in Umbraco. The alternative links always pointed to the base URL though.

Thanks,

Nancy

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft