Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• joju 7 posts 27 karma points
    Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:48
    joju

dynamically add rich text editor + textbox in admin side, then show content in client side

Hi,

I'm just on my first week of using Umbraco and it has been very helpful so far, as well as the extensions made by other developers. i just have this one requirement which i need to do, on the client page there will be contents there which will be displayed in tabs (any number of tabs), now in the admin side, i want to be able to add any number of tabs (represented by a textfield for the title and a rich text editor for the tab content) that i want. One approach I'm looking at is that I'll go to the template editor and literally add tabs there, then for each page i'll just check for the available tabs, the problem is since i will add tabs in the template, this would mean that other pages using the same template would be affected.

What i'm thinking is that, is there a way in umbraco wherein i just have one tab, then i can have a control which dynamically adds a set of richtext editor and textbox?

• joju 7 posts 27 karma points
    Oct 22, 2010 @ 07:55
    joju

if my initial post is a bit messy and hard to understand perhaps the simpler question would be how can i  add a dynamic number of property (specifically rich text editors) to a page without having to go through the templates and settings section since doing that will also affect other pages using the same template?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft