Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Vinoj Kumar 11 posts 31 karma points
    Jun 28, 2016 @ 09:33
    Vinoj Kumar

Hi , Can any one please help me on this. I am getting an error in Umbraco log file . ERROR: ERROR dashboardUtilities.FeedProxy - [P19520/T1/D2] Exception occurred System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address) at dashboardUtilities.FeedProxy.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

• David Peck 687 posts 1863 karma points c-trib
    Jun 28, 2016 @ 14:01
    David Peck

Is it just Umbraco's flexible loadbalancing? If more than 1 machine is using the same DB then they register themselves in the database. When 1 is published it notifies the other machines, but if the 'other' machine's hostname can't be resolved by the publishing machine then you get this 404 error. That said the FeedProxy has me stumped. I don't know anything about that.

• Abdul Rahim 14 posts 84 karma points
    Jun 29, 2016 @ 04:44
    Abdul Rahim

Hi Vinoj

Can you please explain when this error is coming. That means when you are using any packages or something like that.

• Vinoj Kumar 11 posts 31 karma points
    Jun 29, 2016 @ 04:48
    Vinoj Kumar

Yes Abdul. You are exactly right. I have installed the CMS Import plugin. When I am trying to import the News Feed from an external url(RSS) I am getting the error. Can you or any one please help out on this? I have no issues while importing the News feed from staging server but the issue is only when I do this on my live server.

• Michael Sims 119 posts 387 karma points
    Jul 02, 2016 @ 13:36
    Michael Sims

I'm getting this error as well and it seems to be since upgrading Umbraco Forms to the latest version. Not sure if it is related though.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft