Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Clickfarm 77 posts 161 karma points
    Jan 19, 2015 @ 19:26
    Clickfarm

Courier 2 Express deploy error: System.ArgumentException: No User exists with ID -1

I just set up courier 2 and installed the license in my local and dev environment. I tried deploying a single document type and get the following error:

Error during packaging:
    error:System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.ArgumentException: No User exists with ID -1 at umbraco.BusinessLogic.User.SetupUser(Int32 ID) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebserviceProvider.Security.SecurityHelper.ValidateUser(String login, String password) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebserviceProvider.Security.Authentication.AuthorizeClient(String login, String password, Boolean cacheAuthResult) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Webservices.Repository.CloseSession(String sessionKey, String username, String password) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.CloseSession(String sessionKey) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.Dispose() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Packaging.RevisionPackaging.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.BaseRevisionHandler.Dispose() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.PackagingTask.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.BackgroundTaskRunner`1.ConsumeTaskInternal(T task) 1/19/2015 12:25:12 PM

please let me know how to fix this error.

Jan 21, 2015 @ 20:14
    Clickfarm

Is there any support for this? I paid over $200 for a plugin i can't even use right now.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 21, 2015 @ 20:17
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Matt

Have you tried getting in touch with Umbraco HQ directly about this?

/Jan

Jan 21, 2015 @ 20:19
    Clickfarm

Hi Jan,

How do I go about doing that? All I see is a "contact sales" form.

Thanks,

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jan 21, 2015 @ 20:22
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Matt,

You could try to use this contact form on the website. http://umbraco.com/contact/send-us-an-email and send the HQ an email about your problem.

The HQ will try to answer all requests within 48 hours.

/Dennis

Jan 21, 2015 @ 20:23
    Clickfarm

done, thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft