Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• thethinkimmexican 3 posts 23 karma points
    Apr 07, 2014 @ 18:32
    thethinkimmexican

503 Service Unavailable error

Hi,

I'm getting the following error when trying to deploy content from a staging site to live:

System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebServiceProvider.RepositoryWebservice.GetResourceHash(String sessionKey, Resource resource, String user, String pass) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\2d3247b08adc3338\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\WebserviceProvider\webservice.cs:line 1524 at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.Hash(Resource resource) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\2d3247b08adc3338\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\WebserviceProvider\CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.cs:line 604 at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.–(Item item, Boolean isDependency, ResourceExtractionOrder order) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.’() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.ExtractionTask.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.(IRevisionTask value)

This happens after the content has been packaged, and as soon as the deployment starts.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

• Komathi 3 posts 23 karma points
    Apr 08, 2014 @ 16:32
    Komathi

Hi,

Was the courier working before? Or is this the first time courier is used in these environments?

I had the same issue. I had to uninstall and install the courier in both the environments. 

Thanks

Komathi

• thethinkimmexican 3 posts 23 karma points
    Apr 09, 2014 @ 10:14
    thethinkimmexican

It had been working fine before. I had a read of the common issues document and tried to update courier to the latest version on both servers but this made things worse as the 503 error was shown as soon as the packaging process started.

I'll try to completely uninstall and reinstall as you have suggested.

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft