Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Phani Kumar A V N 6 posts 26 karma points
    Mar 11, 2014 @ 16:10
    Phani Kumar A  V N

When can we expect Courier package for Umbraco 7.x.x ?

Hi All,

We are planning to start new website with umbraco 7.0.1. When we think about deployment to production, we don't see Courier package support for the same.

Could anybody let us know, when can we expect courier package availability for Umbraco 7.x.x.

Please let us know, if there is any other alternate for the same instead of courier.

Regards, Phani Kumar A V N

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 22, 2014 @ 19:43
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Phani

I'm not sure if there is a roadmap for Courier on Umbraco 7 since we now have Umbraco as a service, which I think is still in beta. But you can signup at the link.

It's Umbraco in the cloud where there will be setup a local, staging and live environment and deploying from the different environments will be pretty easy.

Perhpas you guys should consider using this service instead rather than waiting for Courier if it will ever come.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 22, 2014 @ 19:47
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Phani

Btw I guess that since the underlying API of Umbraco 7 is the same as Umbraco 6.1 it should be possible to use the current version of Courier with Umbraco 7 without any issues - I think so because I just stumpled across this post by Lee Kellher where he uses Courier on Umbraco as a service.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft