Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Garrett Fisher 341 posts 496 karma points
    Oct 09, 2012 @ 21:55
    Garrett Fisher

XSLT's > Changes not Detected

The only instance in which I am able to move an XSLT file from Staging from Production via the Courier context menu is if the file is NEW.  Otherwise, no changes are detected, even if the file has been changed significantly.  This is a very annoying problem causing me a lot of trouble as well as embarrassment.  Can anyone help me fix this?

Thanks,

Garrett

• Jeremy Pyne 106 posts 246 karma points MVP c-trib
    Oct 12, 2012 @ 20:47
    Jeremy Pyne

I had the same problem.  Just update Courier to one of the 2.7.3 nightly builds at nightly.umbraco.org/.../

I am using 2.7.3.9 and it is working correclty.  Haven't found any unexpected problems yet.

Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:09
    Garrett Fisher

What is the risk associated with this upgrade?  I see a lot of files in the hotfix and this makes me nervous.  Will the configuration file be overwritten?

//Garrett

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Nov 01, 2012 @ 09:22
    Per Ploug

Hi Garrett the hotfix zip, contains all files used by courier, not just the ones changed

2.7.3 branch has been on nightly for a while now, and we've only a couple of issues (which was most likely also in 2.7.2) So it's really only small tweaks that goes into that branch right now before the actual final release

• bengan 26 posts 90 karma points
    Jul 02, 2014 @ 10:47
    bengan

Hi everyone,

we have the same issue here. We are using Umbraco v 4.9.1 (Assembly version: 1.0.4869.25729) and just upgraded Courier from Version 2.1 to 2.7 by using the 2.7.8.35 hotfix v4.

Unfortunately we still are able to transfer only new XSLT files by Courier. When the file has changed, Umbraco is not able to detect the changes. Another strange thing is, that Umbraco still shows the version 2.1 for Courier in the installed packages in the developer section.

Is there anybody out there who can help us with this?

Thanks in advance and kind regards, Ben

Jul 02, 2014 @ 22:14
    Garrett Fisher

For the record, I have never solved this problem, so I echo Ben's latest comment.

//Garrett

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft