Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Scott 69 posts 146 karma points
    Aug 10, 2012 @ 21:28
    Scott

Courier Express is Kicking my butt

We just purchased Umbraco Courier 2, express. We have purchased and used Courier 2 before, not sure if it was express or if thats a new thing, but I know my previous license file didn't have the word 'express' in the filename. This time it does. Regardless, the last installation, I installed it with the package, did nothing additional, and it worked fine. This time, the person that made the purchase just sent me the manual install zip, I installed it, and it has done little right since it was installed. I get the context menu Courier links, I can select it and chose the dependency level, but from there it doesn't work. I've seen others with problems concerning the 'Items' tab not populating while the 'Files' tab does. I run into that too. I've tried what others have with changing the javascript etc. No luck. So, I just go on and try to deploy to see what happens. Some things work ok. Others will throw nhibernate errors. And more times than not when I begin the process, courier lists my deployment multiple times.. "Deploying to [my target name]" shows up 1,2,5,10 times. What in the world is up with my installation??? Anyway, here's a sample of the common error I'm seeing right now:

'Extracting I am putting $10,000 a year into a 403(b) TDA and earning $35,000 per year. How much can I defer under the 457 Deferred Compensation Plan?' was not completed, as it returned an error

Close this window

Recently processed tasks

• Extraction

Extracting I am putting $10,000 a year into a 403(b) TDA and earning $35,000 per year. How much can I defer under the 457 Deferred Compensation Plan?
      Umbraco.Courier.Core.Exceptions.ExtractionManagerException: There was a problem with extracting database information for the item: Name:FAQ Item | Id:FaqItem | Provider:Document types. Stacktrace: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> NHibernate.NonUniqueObjectException: a different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session: -87, of entity: Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V4.NHibernate.EntityClasses.UmbracoNode at NHibernate.Engine.StatefulPersistenceContext.CheckUniqueness(EntityKey key, Object obj) at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.PerformUpdate(SaveOrUpdateEvent event, Object entity, IEntityPersister persister) at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.PerformSaveOrUpdate(SaveOrUpdateEvent event) at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.OnSaveOrUpdate(SaveOrUpdateEvent event) at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.FireSaveOrUpdate(SaveOrUpdateEvent event) at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.SaveOrUpdate(String entityName, Object obj) at NHibernate.Engine.Cascade.CascadeOn(IEntityPersister persister, Object parent, Object anything) at NHibernate.Event.Default.AbstractFlushingEventListener.CascadeOnFlush(IEventSource session, IEntityPersister persister, Object key, Object anything) at NHibernate.Event.Default.AbstractFlushingEventListener.PrepareEntityFlushes(IEventSource session) at NHibernate.Event.Default.AbstractFlushingEventListener.FlushEverythingToExecutions(FlushEvent event) at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultFlushEventListener.OnFlush(FlushEvent event) at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.Flush() at NHibernate.Transaction.AdoTransaction.Commit() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.PersistenceManager.CommitTransaction() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.Commit(String sessionKey) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\d94035a1177dda67\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\WebserviceProvider\CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.cs:line 417 at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract() ---> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> NHibernate.NonUniqueObjectException: a different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session: -87, of entity: Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V4.NHibernate.EntityClasses.UmbracoNode at NHibernate.Engine.StatefulPersistenceContext.CheckUniqueness(EntityKey key, Object obj) at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.PerformUpdate(SaveOrUpdateEvent event, Object entity, IEntityPersister persister) at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.PerformSaveOrUpdate(SaveOrUpdateEvent event) at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.OnSaveOrUpdate(SaveOrUpdateEvent event) at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.FireSaveOrUpdate(SaveOrUpdateEvent event) at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.SaveOrUpdate(String entityName, Object obj) at NHibernate.Engine.Cascade.CascadeOn(IEntityPersister persister, Object parent, Object anything) at NHibernate.Event.Default.AbstractFlushingEventListener.CascadeOnFlush(IEventSource session, IEntityPersister persister, Object key, Object anything) at NHibernate.Event.Default.AbstractFlushingEventListener.PrepareEntityFlushes(IEventSource session) at NHibernate.Event.Default.AbstractFlushingEventListener.FlushEverythingToExecutions(FlushEvent event) at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultFlushEventListener.OnFlush(FlushEvent event) at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.Flush() at NHibernate.Transaction.AdoTransaction.Commit() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.PersistenceManager.CommitTransaction() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.Commit(String sessionKey) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\d94035a1177dda67\Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders\WebserviceProvider\CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.cs:line 417 at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.ExtractionTask.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.(IRevisionTask value) 8/10/2012 2:26:41 PM

Packaging

Packaging I am putting $10,000 a year into a 403(b) TDA and earning $35,000 per year. How much can I defer under the 457 Deferred Compensation Plan? and its children
      Completed on: 8/10/2012 2:26:34 PM

Extraction

Extracting ContactList.xslt
      Completed on: 8/10/2012 2:18:12 PM

Packaging

Packaging ContactList.xslt and its children
      Completed on: 8/10/2012 2:18:09 PM

Extraction

Extracting Customer Support
      Completed on: 8/10/2012 2:14:58 PM

Packaging

Packaging Customer Support and its children
      Completed on: 8/10/2012 2:14:54 PM

Packaging

Packaging I am putting $10,000 a year into a 403(b) TDA and earning $35,000 per year. How much can I defer under the 457 Deferred Compensation Plan? and its children
      Completed on: 8/10/2012 2:09:03 PM

• Scott 69 posts 146 karma points
    Aug 10, 2012 @ 22:03
    Scott

I thought I deleted this. Must be a delay. When trying to save an edit of this I got xslt errors. So I reposted the topic with no formatting. So...ignore this thread.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft