Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jonny Irwin 91 posts 153 karma points
    Nov 17, 2011 @ 14:27
    Jonny Irwin

Missing task manager in Courier 2.5

I've done a manual upgrade from Courier 2.1.1 using the upgrade instructions provided i.e.

If you already have Courier 2.0 installed, follow these steps to upgrade to 2.5:
    1. Backup your /config/courier.config file
    2. Copy the contents of /bin, /config and /umbraco from the manual update zip, to the root of your
    site
    3. Delete the DLL: Castle.DynamicProxy2.dll and it’s .pdb file from the /bin folder
    4. Update the /config/courier.config file with settings from your backed-up one.
    a. Ensure your <repositories> node is copied over
    b. You resource filters
    c. And the itemdataresolver settings
    d. In 90% of all installations, a default configuration is used, so <repositories> node is the
    crucial one
    5. Your done

However, I'm missing the Task Manager icon in the tree.  I do see it whenever the revisio is being created, but can't get back to it afterwards.

I'm getting lots issues with creating revisions so I want to make sure that my installation is correct before I raise anything I've found.

• Phillip Ng 148 posts 250 karma points
    Feb 04, 2012 @ 01:05
    Phillip Ng

Bump. I am experiencing the same issue, but instead of an upgrade, we manually installed it. Is a .dll missing? Jonny, did you ever get this resolved? Thanks!

• Shruti 3 posts 23 karma points
    Jun 06, 2012 @ 15:01
    Shruti

hi Jonny, can u please explain the 2nd step while upgrading courier 2.0 to 2.5..Actually I have successfully installed 2.0 but not able to update it to 2.5.

Thanks.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft