Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• maciej 15 posts 36 karma points
    Nov 09, 2011 @ 18:13
    maciej

Courier 2.5 Extraction Timeout

Hi All,

I have added Courier v2.5 (09/Nov/2011) to my project. I can successfully deploy by right clicking on the content item in the tree if I am fairly near the bottom of a content branch.

However if I try with a node, only 2 levels deep, I get a timeout. Currently when it is extracting the content. See error below: 

System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed outat System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.ExecuteQueue(String queueAlias) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.CompleteDeployment()at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.ExtractionTask.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.(IRevisionTask value)

Any suggestions? How can I increase the timeout? How can I live the Courier dream :-) ?

Maciej

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Nov 10, 2011 @ 09:07
    Per Ploug

Hey, you can increase the timeout in the /config/courier.config file as per: 

http://nightly.umbraco.org/UmbracoCourier/Installation%20and%20Configuration.pdf

add a <timeout>900000</timeout> to the <settings> node in there, 

Value is in milliseconds, and default value is 30000

/per

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft