Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• karen 186 posts 461 karma points
    Dec 11, 2014 @ 00:18
    karen

Conditional login not working - Contour 3.0.21, Umbraco v6.2.1

I set up a test checkbox list, so when you click 'value 2' the following text box will appear

Only it is not working on my page.  It works in the preview mode.

I have added the scripts.

<script src="//ajax.aspnetcdn.com/ajax/jQuery/jquery-1.8.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="//ajax.aspnetcdn.com/ajax/jquery.ui/1.8.22/jquery-ui.js"></script>  
    <script src="//ajax.aspnetcdn.com/ajax/jquery.validate/1.10.0/jquery.validate.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>    
    <script src="//ajax.aspnetcdn.com/ajax/mvc/3.0/jquery.validate.unobtrusive.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

I can see scripts generated to test the show/hide of the conditional field. Only doesn't looke like they are being triggered, I put in some stop points Chrome debugger.

Not sure what else to check? I have reviewed other posts in this forum with that problem but haven't seen any solutions?

Dec 16, 2014 @ 19:59
    karen

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Jan 22, 2015 @ 18:52
    karen

Actually shouldn't say LOGIN but LOGIC in the title...

Conditonal Logic is not working...

Jan 23, 2015 @ 19:49
    karen

And figured this one out - turns out there was some conflicting javascript in the template (some ancient jquery include and some other jquery)

I moved the contour javascript includes after all that, and seems to work.  Hopefully didn't break any of the old stuff!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft