Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rick 92 posts 278 karma points
    Oct 23, 2014 @ 10:28
    Rick

Nodes not appearing in Contour section

Hi,

I've installed Contour 3.0.21 into Umbraco 6.1.5 and I'm not seeing any nodes appearing in the tree:

I installed the .zip through the back-office under "Install local package" and it told me it was a success!

Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Rick

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Oct 23, 2014 @ 10:56
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rick

Have you checked the user section and made sure that your user has been granted access?

If the user has access then try and have a look in the /app_data/logs file to see if it reveals any errors perhaps?

/Jan

• Comment author was deleted

Oct 23, 2014 @ 11:10

Can you check the /config/trees.config file, do you see any contour related entries in that one? Otherwise you'll need to manually add those 

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="forms" application="contour" title="Forms" iconClosed="legacy" iconOpen="legacy" type="Umbraco.Forms.UI.Trees.LoadForm,Umbraco.Forms.UI" />

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="1" alias="formdatasources" application="contour" title="Data Sources" iconClosed="legacy" iconOpen="legacy" type="Umbraco.Forms.UI.Trees.LoadDataSource,Umbraco.Forms.UI" />

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="2" alias="formprevaluesource" application="contour" title="Prevalue Sources" iconClosed="legacy" iconOpen="legacy" type="Umbraco.Forms.UI.Trees.LoadPreValueSource,Umbraco.Forms.UI" />

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="5" alias="formssecurity" application="users" title="Contour security" iconClosed="legacy" iconOpen="legacy" type="Umbraco.Forms.UI.Trees.LoadFormsSecurity,Umbraco.Forms.UI" />

• Rick 92 posts 278 karma points
    Oct 23, 2014 @ 11:18
    Rick

Guys - thank so much for the quick responses!

Tim, this was the problem, there were no entries for Contour in there - once I added them in, the Contour nodes re-appeared!

Thanks again,

Rick

• Comment author was deleted

Oct 23, 2014 @ 11:19

Super, glad you got it up and running now :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft