Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• David 57 posts 80 karma points
    Dec 03, 2009 @ 16:35
    David

Workflow email and Users > Form security ERROR

First off, awesome job on the forms.   So far this is the slickest implementation I've ever seen for creating forms. 

1. The workflow I picked on submission to send an email - have successfully submitted one 3 times - still no email.   Is there something simple I'm missing?

2. Form security - I get the below error when trying to create a new Form security control - wondering if a part of the install failed or didn't get copied?

Any assistance with either of these would be great.  Thanks

Server Error in '/' Application.

ERROR CREATING CONTROL FOR NODETYPE: formssecurity

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: ERROR CREATING CONTROL FOR NODETYPE: formssecurity

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: ERROR CREATING CONTROL FOR NODETYPE: formssecurity]
    umbraco.cms.presentation.Create.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +415
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +15
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft