Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jonas 123 posts 206 karma points
    Aug 21, 2014 @ 09:49
    Jonas

Custom view files and International Characters

I have a checkbox that I want to style by renaming the FieldType.CheckBox.cshtml to correct name. The name in admin is "Använd leveransadressen" it contains Swedish characters. I have tried naming it to:

Anvandleveransadressen.cshtml Användleveransadressen.cshtml Använd leveransadressen.cshtml anvandleveransadressen.cshtml

But none of the above works.

• Comment author was deleted

Aug 26, 2014 @ 09:21

This is the code used to fetch the field view

public static string GetFieldView(Guid formId, string viewName, string fieldName)
            {
                if (fieldName.Length > 75)
                    fieldName = fieldName.Substring(0, 75);

viewName = FolderName(viewName);
                if (System.IO.File.Exists(HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath(string.Format("{0}/Forms/{1}/{2}.cshtml", Config.ViewsPath, formId, FolderName(fieldName)))))
                    return string.Format("{0}/Forms/{1}/{2}.cshtml", Config.ViewsPath, formId, FolderName(fieldName));
                if (System.IO.File.Exists(HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath(string.Format("{0}/Forms/{1}/Fieldtype.{2}.cshtml", Config.ViewsPath, formId, viewName))))
                    return string.Format("{0}/Forms/{1}/Fieldtype.{2}.cshtml", Config.ViewsPath, formId, viewName);
                return string.Format("{0}/Fieldtype.{1}.cshtml", Config.ViewsPath, viewName);
            }

• Comment author was deleted

Aug 26, 2014 @ 09:23

Ow and it performs this on the name  Regex.Replace(retval, @"\W*", "").ToLower();

So if you do that on your caption and see what it returns that should be the value you need

• Jonas 123 posts 206 karma points
    Sep 05, 2014 @ 11:41
    Jonas

Hi, this gives me anvndleveransadressen.cshtml

And that does not work either.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft