Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gordon Saxby 1444 posts 1855 karma points
    Jun 02, 2014 @ 11:03
    Gordon Saxby

Can't make Conditions work

It seems like a simple thing - enable Conditions and select a few values from dropdowns, etc.

However, the settings do not seem to save properly and/or work.

I have a simple dropdown with values 1, 2 and 3. I want a textbox to appear if the dropdown is anything other than blank. No matter what I try, it just doesn't work :-(

Should it work? Is there a tutorial anywhere?

• Comment author was deleted

Jun 02, 2014 @ 11:12

Make sure to use the razor macro since it doesnt' work with the outdated usercontrol one

+ also make sure you have the script references http://umbraco.com/follow-us/blog-archive/2012/11/9/getting-started-with-contour-30-beta.aspx

and to add conditions hit the add 

• Comment author was deleted

Jun 02, 2014 @ 11:14
  • Gordon Saxby 1444 posts 1855 karma points
    Jun 02, 2014 @ 11:46
    Gordon Saxby

I had most of the JS stuff already ... however, it seems to require the scripts to be at the top / in the head rather than at the bottom of the source (which I thought was the done thing these days?!)

Also, having to click the + to add a condition is not intuitive at all, plus it leaves it looking rather odd -

enter image description here

It isn't clear what the condition actually is when you look at that. Having said that, it does appear to be working now (don't like the script files being in the head section though)

• linda kelly 1 post 20 karma points
    Jun 02, 2014 @ 11:49
    linda kelly

If you picked up this book by accident however don't worry there are still some interesting things to find out about diets and dieting in a healthy manner and this should also help you to maintain your desired weight for a long time to come to begin with so you've had a baby and now you want to lose those excess pounds you want to get rid of those wobbly putting like bits of your body that are new additions and you would ideally like Colon Rejuvenator to do it as soon as possible after all if the celebrities are losing their access pregnancy weight why can't you but wait I hear the voice had arisen on the air of course they can lose weight you say scornfully they have all the time in the money in the world to be able to do so not to mention the requisite amount of people to do the ordinary things in life in just now seem to be weighing you down that’s right.

http://colonrejuvenatorfacts.com/

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft