Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Vincent Ashby-Smith 67 posts 196 karma points
    May 27, 2014 @ 11:36
    Vincent Ashby-Smith

Error loading MacroEngine script (file: MvcRenderContourForm.cshtml)

Hi all wonder if someone can help. I've just upgraded to the latest version of Umbraco, 7.1.3 and installed the latest version of Contour 3.0.21 and I get the following error message: Error loading MacroEngine script (file: MvcRenderContourForm.cshtml).

The strange thing, is that when running the project locally though visual studio, the forms render fine, however as soon as I try to view the forms on the dev server, I get this error message. Just to add everything was working fine, both locally and on the dev server before I did the upgrade. Any ideas?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 27, 2014 @ 11:38
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Vincent

Have you deployed all Umbraco files after your upgrade was done? Think you should double check that since the error you mention seems to be pre 7.1.3, which should fix it.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• Vincent Ashby-Smith 67 posts 196 karma points
    May 27, 2014 @ 11:42
    Vincent Ashby-Smith

Hi Jan, yes you were correct. I did the upgrade through NuGet and it looks like I had not included MvcRenderContourForm.cshtml in my project so it did not get deployed.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 27, 2014 @ 11:43
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Vincent

Glad to hear you got it solved and thank you very much for sharing what was missing so others might benefit from this as well.

Cheers, Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft