Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Richard Barg 358 posts 532 karma points
    May 26, 2014 @ 08:07
    Richard Barg

Unexpected error in Contour: Could not load control: ...formsdashboard.ascx'

This error appears at the bottom of the Contour dashboard. How do you revolve it?

Could not load control: '/umbraco/plugins/umbracocontour/formsdashboard.ascx'. Error message: System.InvalidOperationException: Only one instance of a ScriptManager can be added to the page. at System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) at System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child) at umbraco.cms.presentation.dashboard.OnInit(EventArgs e)

• karen 186 posts 461 karma points
    Sep 04, 2014 @ 23:31
    karen

Any solutions to this?

I just installed Contour 3.0.21 and now am seeing this error as well at the bottom of the Contour Dashboard.

I am using Umbraco v6.2.1

There were no errors on the install

Also, when creating a form, I "choose a template", but I actually get no template, and have to start the form from scratch. (not sure if related)

Contour Error:

Umbraco Contour version 3.0.21

Could not load control: '/umbraco/plugins/umbracocontour/formsdashboard.ascx'. 
    Error message: System.InvalidOperationException: Only one instance of a ScriptManager can be added to the page. at System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) at umbraco.cms.presentation.dashboard.OnInit(EventArgs e)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft