Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ed Bishop 53 posts 203 karma points
    May 19, 2014 @ 14:53
    Ed Bishop

Courier unusable since upgrading to Umbraco 6.1.6 from 4.7.1.1

When packaging a single item and choosing no children and no depencies, Courier proceeds to trawl through and package thousands of items before telling me that there are 5 documents to be transferred, none of which are the document in question or even related to it.

There are a ton of "media/#######/somefile.pdf return null" errors in the courier error log which may or may not be related.

Possible another unrelated issue is that when trying to courier a root node with dependencies, it crashes out after about 20-25 minutes of packaging with an error:

error:Umbraco.Courier.Core.Exceptions.PackageException: Unable to load item with id '########' from provider 'Documents' ---> Umbraco.Courier.Core.Exceptions.RetrieveException: Error retrieving item [########] from provider [########]. ---> NHibernate.AssertionFailure: collection was processed twice by flush() at NHibernate.Engine.Collections.PrepareCollectionForUpdate(IPersistentCollection collection, CollectionEntry entry, EntityMode entityMode, ISessionFactoryImplementor factory)

I don't seem to be getting anywhere with this and the core team don't seem to reply either.

Cheers,

Ed

• Ed Bishop 53 posts 203 karma points
    May 23, 2014 @ 12:33
    Ed Bishop

This has not happened since I updated to the 2.7.5.40 nightly.

I do not know what exactly caused the problem but this does appear to fix it.

Cheers,

Ed

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft