Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jacob Polden 67 posts 177 karma points
    Apr 25, 2014 @ 12:00
    Jacob Polden

Pair of code behind forms alternate fully rendered state

I am having this issue which is quite bizarre and quite hard to explain. In my Umbraco Contour install I have a mix of regular forms as well as two "code first" contour forms.

LearnerRegistration

and

TutorRegistration

Both forms are in a separate UmbracoSite.Forms project, in the same UmbracoSite.Forms namespace. The project compiles into one dll.

When I copy the dll to my Umbraco site the forms appear in the back office, in Contour. However only one form will fully render at a time.

When form Learner Registration is fully rendered then only the field sets on form Tutor Registration will render - this is also reflected on the front end of the site, only one form is useable at a time. See below:

Tutor Registration Learner Registration

This then alternates when I restart the app pool. The Tutor form will fully render and the learner will only display field sets. I have even looked at the table entries in the database for contour, and the field table entry count increases and decreases with every app pool restart.

Forms in DB

I am using Umbraco 6.1.6 and Contour 3.0.20 - any input is greatly appreciated

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft