Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ethan Crawford 1 post 21 karma points
    Apr 15, 2014 @ 11:39
    Ethan Crawford

Question regarding records with 'Submitted' state even though manual approval not turned on?

Apologies if this has already been addressed elsewhere on the forum, I did have a search before posting this but could not see anything directly related.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why, on a form I built (with codefirst), when manual approval has *not* been turned on, there still appear to be some records in the entries whose state is 'Submitted'?

I'm using contour 3.0.9 in Umbraco 6.1.6 (Though the form in question was added when it was at Umbraco 6.1.2).

There are no workflows attached to the form.

On submit, the form sends the fields to a custom database table and sends two emails, informing various people of the submitted fields.

On the form entries tab, I have filtered for all Approved records in the last week. there are a bunch of records that appear as Approved. Then I have filtered for all Submitted records in the last week - and there are also 2 records that show up as Submitted.

I have checked the log files for the days when the 2 most recent 'Submitted' records were captured, and there do not appear to be any errors that would seem to indicate why the records may not have been set to Approved.

I'm not 100% sure what further information might be needed to provide some advice, so I can try to elaborate further if necessary.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft