Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Thomas 160 posts 335 karma points
    Apr 14, 2014 @ 12:32
    Thomas

Contour Contact Form Template

Hi,

I am facing the following issue and i cannot find a solution. The contour version is 3.0.20 but the same think happens in 3.0.19. Umbraco version is 6.1.6

Issue Description:

I have create a content page which has on property "bodyText". The page inherits from the template ContactUs which renders the umbraco field "bodyText". Within the bodyText i add the Contour Macro Script for the contact form i had create in contour (v3.0.20).

When i press the submit button the form looses the template and navigates me on the mvc path " /App_Plugins/ArtTravel.UmbracoAddons/FormRender/ContourForm " instead of keeping the template UI.

Any suggestions on this please. This is very important for me to make it work because i am one step before the production.

Regards

Thomas

Apr 14, 2014 @ 14:55
    Thomas

I resolved the issue. It was jquery scripts reference issue. As soon as I resolve the issue with the jquery scripts, still getting error because Contour form action url changes to the custom route location when a custom MVC route is defined.

I cannot find solution on that. I follow the solution on the http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/CON-252, the url was correct using this method but I am getting error "Could not find a Surface controller route in the RouteTable for controller name FormRender" when I press the submit button.

Any help please, this is very important for me, I am one step before go live and I am stuck.

Apr 14, 2014 @ 15:12
    Thomas

I think I have found a solution which is to modify the umbraco\plugins\umbracoContour\views\form.cshtml to render the form tag differently:

COMMENT OUT THE FOLLOWING LINE:

using (Html.BeginForm("ContourForm", "FormRender", FormMethod.Post, new { enctype = "multipart/form-data" }))

AND USE INSTEAD:

@using (Html.BeginForm())

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft