Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Neil Hodges 338 posts 987 karma points
    Apr 07, 2014 @ 15:59
    Neil Hodges

Contour not creating Member

Hi

Small problem with Contour not creating a member. I have a MVC 3 Umbraco 6.1.6 site, using Contour 3.0.20 and using Contour Mmeber Tools 1.0

When submitting the form to register the user as a member it saves the forms infomation within 'Entries' but doesnt create a member.

Ive check the Umbraco Log table and dont see any error, ive checked the AppData > Logs file and can't see anything in there that would say why it's not creating the member.

I have attached to the process to step through and debug and it doesnt flag any erros. Unsure how i can find out whats happening and why it's not creating my user.

Anybody know how i can debug to find out why it's not creating a member?

cheers

Neil.

Apr 07, 2014 @ 18:32
    Neil Hodges

Ok so created 2 test sites, an MVC 3 Umbraco 6.1.6 - Contour 3.0.20 and Contour Member Tools 1.0 and tried creating a member, it didnt create the member and no error was outputted.

I created a MVC 4 Umbraco 6.1.6 - Contour 3.0.20 and Contour Member Tools 1.0 and tried creating a member and again didnt work! is there something wrong with this version of Contour and Member Tools??

Anybody have this same problem?

Apr 07, 2014 @ 19:08
    Neil Hodges

Ok so seems like reverting back to Contour version 3.0.18 fixes the issue with Member tools 1.0, It's now creating a member.

Seems Contour 3.0.20 does not play nice with Contour Member Tools.

Tim if you see this let me know if this needs adding to the issue tracker?

Cheers

Neil.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft