Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Michael 34 posts 54 karma points
    Feb 04, 2014 @ 08:40
    Michael

Contour Trial

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed Contour and in trial mode it works and saves records until I add fields and then it stops showing records in the entries part. Will this display if i purchase the full packages?

Regards

Michael

Feb 04, 2014 @ 08:44
    Michael

All the validation stops working as well....almost like its not working anymore...using version 7of Umbraco...any help would be amazing as I have a deadline for the project im working on.

• Comment author was deleted

Feb 04, 2014 @ 09:57

Only limitation in trial mode is that it won't save the actual values when not running on local host, the rest should function...

For the validation, did you add the client scripts to your page? jquery, jquery validate, jquery validate unobtrisuse?

Feb 04, 2014 @ 10:06
    Michael

Hi,

No i dont think so where are these files usually?

So i know the path to add.

Regards

Michael

Feb 04, 2014 @ 10:09

Feb 04, 2014 @ 10:09

For the records viewer, make sure the filter isn't set to only show records from the past hour... all data should still be there

Feb 04, 2014 @ 11:01
    Michael

Hi,

Thanks for your help on this I feel that im really close as I added those files and the form validates,but it doesnt take me through to the screen to say form sent and details are showing in the entries part.

If youcan help me get this working it would make my year, but playing around with it for 3 days with no avail.

Regards

Michael

Feb 04, 2014 @ 11:09
    Michael

I think the data isn't being saved in entries as the form isnt posting the data correctly since i dont get the message sent.

Feb 04, 2014 @ 11:16

Ok, mind showing the code for the template containing the form ? Make sure you don't have nested form tags since Contour will add it's own, sounds like in your case you might have a surrounding form tag that is being submitted instead

Feb 04, 2014 @ 11:22
    Michael

sure...ill send it through.

Feb 04, 2014 @ 11:26
    Michael

Woooohoooo you were right i had an old <form runat="server"> tag in my template from masterpages...remvoed that and worked perfectly!!!

Thank you so much you have made my month, and year.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft