Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lasya 38 posts 70 karma points
    Jan 27, 2014 @ 15:56
    Lasya

adding new field to existing form

I have added new field behalfofagroupofpeoplehowmany(textfield) to an existing form.

And i need to extract that field values with xslt.

<xsl:variable name="records"  select="umbraco.contour:GetRecordsFromForm('a22856dc-9d87-44f5-a3dd-27c32cae57d9')//uformrecord[state='Approved']"/>

<xsl:variable name="notNullRecords" select="sum($records/fields/behalfofagroupofpeoplehowmany/values[value != '']//value)" />
        <xsl:variable name="nullRecords" select="count($records/fields/behalfofagroupofpeoplehowmany/values[value = '']//value)" />
        Supporters <strong><xsl:value-of select="$notNullRecords + $nullRecords" /></strong>

• This is not producing old records(1151)(submitted records when new field is not there in the form).
    • It is producing old records only when i open the record in edit the values under contour.
    • I need to count old records with field value as null with xslt.

Any help please...

Thanks,

Lasya.

• Comment author was deleted

Jan 27, 2014 @ 16:00

yeah guess it's do to the xslt

Old records won't have the behalfofagroupofpeoplehowmany element so check on that instead of the value

Jan 27, 2014 @ 16:17
    Lasya

Can we check on the field instead of value like this

<xsl:variable name="nullRecords" select="count($records/fields[behalfofagroupofpeoplehowmany = ''])" />

I have edited field name(which contains values) in the form and i have the same problem to display sum of records field values.

Producing 0 instead of 140.

Jan 27, 2014 @ 16:22
    Lasya

Working with <xsl:variable name="nullRecords" select="count($records/fields[behalfofagroupofpeoplehowmany])" />

• Comment author was deleted

Jan 27, 2014 @ 16:23

Yup that should do the trick

Jan 27, 2014 @ 17:07
    Lasya

Sorry !

Still not working with <xsl:variable name="nullRecords" select="count($records/fields[behalfofagroupofpeoplehowmany])" />

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft