Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Losh 5 posts 35 karma points
    Jan 15, 2014 @ 23:19
    Losh

Problem installing Contour on Umbraco 6.1.5

Hi! Tried using this guide http://our.umbraco.org/projects/umbraco-pro/contour/documentation/Installation/Manual to install Contour manually (can't use packages, or install from repo).

Got the newest version, and followed the guide exactly, but contour doesn't show up in the dashboard for some reason. And yeah, i did edit the dashboard config file, and i get the "send as email to friends" thingy as a tab on the front dashboard page. If i add #contour in the url, i get the contour dashboard, but not the sidebar (Where i guess your created forms should be?)

Also tried again (from scratch), with the included .sql files and guide that comes with the manuall install pack. I then couldn't run the included sql file because of something like "UmbracoAppTree" didn't exist. I could get the full error if it's important!

Someone knows whats happening here, or have any experience with this? Just ask if you need more details about something, many thanks :-)

• Comment author was deleted

Jan 16, 2014 @ 09:23

Make sure to also give your user access to the new section, so once logged in as admin update the user to also select the contour section

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft